St. Angel's Convent School
No. of Franchise Outlets: 1
Investment: Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 50,000
Give yourself a break to start your own business in the pre-school industry. Tie up with St. Angel's Convent School
With an in-house R&D division, which is constantly tuned into the newest of technologies and with the best team of academicians, St. Angel's Convent School (SACS) is a pioneer in quality education dedicated to constantly upgrading its unique & futuristic system of education.
SACS is a dynamic educational community created by the interaction of committed faculty and enthusiastic parents. Its aim towards child is:
• Developing communication skills to enable the children to express their thoughts and feelings fluently & in a confident manner.
• Creating opportunities for learning basic life skills such as self-dependency, critical thinking & decision making.
• Preparing children for the global challenges while maintaining the rich Indian culture, morals and values.
Why to take a franchise of St. Angel's Convent School?
- Not impacted by business cycles
- A Growing market, Awareness for quality school growing
- All cash transactions, No credit
- Vast experience in the education sector.
- Commanding position on a nationwide basis.
- Hundreds of successful schools running throughout the country.
- Proven business model that works like a miracle.
- Respect from the community
- High degree of satisfaction as you are giving a foundation to so many children lives
Benefits & Support to SACS Franchisee:
SACS Franchisee benefits from:
- Having access to a proven and successful format of operating the business that has been developed by the Franchisor.
- Using the SACS's brand name, which already has recognition thereby reducing precious time, huge expenditure and efforts that are involved in creating a brand name and then establishing reputation.
- A professional support provided by us ensuring guidance in your business operations and a franchisee can bank upon the management, marketing and personnel assistance provided by the company.
- By becoming a Franchisee, an individual or an entity is legally allowed to sell goods, services or concepts that are offered by the parent company, in this case, SACS.
- The Franchisee gains from having an immediate recognition to his business venture along with training/support provided by the parent company, i.e. SACS (the Franchisor).
“It is always a wise and fruitful decision to become our Franchisee and gain from our expertise and successful business model. You could own an established school with nationwide recognition by just being a part of the SACS chain of schools”.
Thanks & Regards
St. Angel's Convent School (SACS) Team