No. of Franchise Outlets: 2
Investment: Rs. 20lac - Rs. 30lac
Get connected with Endeavor & be the fastest growing Education Brand in India
Gran the premium business opportunity to take a franchise of Endeavor – one of the fastest growing education brands in India providing training and mentoring to students from various academic backgrounds with the help of a unique pedagogy, indigenously designed course material, and an exhaustive test series.
It also provides training to crack various competitive level exams for the education in India and Abroad.
- It is a group of companies, started as an earnest endeavor by a group of young entrepreneurs to change the education scenario in India.
- Endeavor Careers is a name to reckon with in the minds of students preparing for competitive exams like CAT, GRE, GMAT etc.
- Currently having 11 centres across India
- Planning to be operational in all regions PAN India in the near future
- Functioning in diverse areas form education, hospitality to HR (Recruitment & Training)
- Undisputed national leader in alternative Career Consulting and Guidance industry
Desired Franchisee profile:
To become Endeavor entrepreneur, you must have:
- Loads of Passion to teach and mentor students, and a burning desire to make it big in education industry
- Strong knowledge of the city applied for, with an established network amongst the target audience (viz. schools, colleges, etc.)
- Prior managerial/administrative/marketing experience in education industry becomes an additional advantage
- Good orientation of competitive examination training industry is desired
- Marketing Support
- Ongoing operational support
- Effective advertising, promotion and publicity support
- Low Investment - High Returns
- Gain advantage over the competitors
- Get extra income without requiring additional resources
- All necessary assistance and training to set up and start off
- Bouquet of Endeavor courses
“If you are serious about your career, it has to be Endeavor” is what we stand and strive for. The best part is that it holds good for an ‘Endeavor Entrepreneur’ as well as an enrolled student”.
Thanks & Regards