EMDI - Grey Cells
No. of Franchise Outlets: 2
Investment: Rs. 50lac - Rs. 1 Cr.
Want to run your own vocational learning institute? Tie up with EMDI institute of Media & Communication
Join hands with EMDI - one of the leading institutes of Media & Communication run by Grey Cells, a listed entity on BSE. EMDI is currently the only vocational trainer providing all spheres of event management, advertising, PR & radio programming under one roof across India & Middle East.
It has centers running in Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore & Dubai providing best trained talent to this booming segment through world class training with a managerial perspective.
EMDI training model U.S.P. is based on Industry- Institute Partnerships which ensure:
- Lectures are taught and delivered through an experience transfer approach
- Based on internationally accredited curriculum
- Resulting in guaranteed on the job training / internships
- Leading to permanent placement opportunities for students
- Proven business model
- Presently, it operates through 10 franchised centres
- Aiming to add eight to 10 more franchised centres in the B grade cities of the country
- Franchisee must have at least some experience in the media or education sector
- Should be interested in education business
- As far as the money is concerned, a franchisee should have an investment capacity of Rs 50lac to 1Cr.
- Should have an area of 3000- 4000 sq. ft to start a franchised centre
- Complete operational and marketing support
- Academic support
- Trained staff support: As the faculty members travel from the head office to all other cities with the franchised centres in order to teach the students.
EMDI Franchisee Benefits:
- Good returns on investment
- Complete assistance in setting up of franchise
- Benefit from break even that comes in the first year and franchisees recover their investment in the second year. By the third year, the franchisees start earning profits.
If you are having entrepreneurial spirit and want to get into an education business, then join us today.
Thanks & Regards
EMDI - Grey Cells Team