capstocks and securities india pvt ltd
No. of Franchise Outlets: --
Investment: Rs. 2lac - Rs.5lac
Capstocks is looking for expansion via franchise route, connect to know more!
Capstocks is a professionally managed stock broking company having an unblemished and unparalleled service history of more than 25 years and a vibrant tradition of trust, loyalty and reliability. Capstocks was started by Rajendran.V, the present Managing Director of the company, in the year 1989.
What sets us apart?
- Capstocks is having both online and offline trading facilities.
- It is the first ISO 9001:2008 certified stock broking firm in India for all services in stock broking and allied activities.
- Capstocks has about 180 outlets in various states of India.
- Capstocks is a member of the National Stock Exchange of India (NSE), Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), MCX Stock Exchange (MCX-SX), Depository Participant with the Central Depository Services (CDSL) and a SEBI-registered Portfolio Manager.
Capstocks also offers commodity services through its subsidiaries Capstocks Financial Services Ltd which is a member of the Multi-Commodity Exchange of India (MCX) and Capstocks Commodities Pvt Ltd which is a member of National Commodity Derivative Exchange (NCDEX), National Multi-Commodity Exchange of India Ltd (NMCE).
- Online trading - Capstocks has a network of branches with online terminals of NSE and BSE in the Capital market and Derivative segments.
- Internet trading - Capstocks offers Internet trading through this site. You can trade through the Internet from the comforts of your office or home, anywhere in the world.
- Depository Services - Capstocks is a member of the Central Depository Services Limited (CDSL), offer depository services with minimum Annual Maintenance Charges and transaction charges.
- Derivative Trading - We offer trading in the futures and options segment of the National Stock Exchange (NSE).
- Knowledge Centre - Knowledge Centre activities are intended to provide systematic and structured services mainly to new investors and also to young aspirant aiming for a career in financial markets.
- Equity Research Department - We publish a monthly newsletter' CAPSTOCKS INFOLINE ' , which contains our views on the latest trends in the markets, scrip recommendation, tutorials, news items etc.
- Portfolio Management services - Capstocks is a SEBI-approved portfolio manager offering discretionary and non-discretionary schemes to its clients.
- Commodity Trading and more.
- Field assistance
- Head office experts to guide
- Performance guarantee
- Marketing assistance
- Advertisement support
Join hands with us to start your own business ad become an entrepreneur!
Thanks & Regards