No. of Franchise Outlets: 85
Investment: Rs. 2lac - Rs.5lac
Having passion for teaching art to children? Join hands with Young Rembrandts
Join hands with Young Rembrandts - a unique and proven method providing a valuable service to children through an exceptional educationally-based curriculum, a proven and proprietary teaching method, and an unfaltering commitment to quality”.
Owning a Young Rembrandt’s Master Franchise is an exciting and rewarding opportunity. It takes leadership, management, and organizational skills as well as an affinity for the education of young children, the arts and strong community involvement.
As a Young Rembrandts Master Franchise you are investing in an established United States franchise system. Our versatile product and model is a proven success in all economic sectors, where parents – despite their personal financial status – put the education of their children as a first financial priority.
Why Young Rembrandts?
- Founded in 1988 by Bette Fetter, Young Rembrandts has become a recognized leader in art education.
- Young Rembrandts has a solid reputation for offering well-organized classes and teaching original, high quality curriculum in a positive environment.
- Based on “Great Returns on Investment”
Desired Franchisee profile:
As a Young Rembrandts franchisee, you should:
- Understand the concept that franchising is a TEAM effort - and that you are part of a system of owners who all share a common goal and work together to grow a business.
- Have strong business acumen, and a strong commitment to success.
- Have people and networking skills. This is a managerial model - as an owner you are responsible for managing a staff of instructors and obtaining accounts.
- Be passionate about improving education, making a difference in the communities, and enriching the lives of children
- A Young Rembrandts franchise is a home-based business that operates at host locations such as elementary schools and park districts. There, we teach children ages 3½ to 12 the fundamentals of drawing through our unique step by step method.
- Home based business means there is NO real estate to purchase, keeping overhead costs minimal.
- Franchisee/Brand Fees: Rs. 17, 11,237
Models of a Master Franchise System:
Our versatile product enables Master Franchise to organize their franchise system as either Home-Based Model or Brick-and –Mortar Model
Key Advantage to Home-Based Model:
- Low initial investment for franchise unit
- Low overhead
- Quick turn-around from initial unit purchase to a revenue-generating unit
- Caters to an expanding “Work-from-home” market
- Offers the benefit of a flexible family-oriented lifestyle
Key Advantage to a Brick-and-Mortar Model
- High Revenue potentials
- Break-even point at only 60 to 80 students per month
- Quick turn-around from initial investment to a revenue-generating unit
- Set hours of operation for unit owners
Young Rembrandts offers Master Franchisee an incomparable system which includes:
- An international brand recognized for quality and commitment to educate.
- A proprietary teaching method
- Innovative and original curriculum, exceeding US National Art Standards
- Training and support on operating corporate unit.
- Training and support as Master selling and developing system of franchisees.
“If you're a business-minded entrepreneur, ready to give yourself personal freedom, we welcome the opportunity to tell you more about the opportunities at Young Rembrandts!”
Thanks & Regards
Young Rembrandts Team