No. of Franchise Outlets: NA
Investment: Rs. 50lac - Rs. 1 Cr.
WROGN at a glance
India is the sixth largest apparel market in the world, with the menswear segment claiming the lion’s share of 40%. Increasing global exposure and incomes are only going to stir this immense appetite further and poise the Indian fashion industry for tremendous growth.
Estimates put the share of organized retail at around 20% by 2020, a third of which will belong to the apparel segment alone. This growth is largely led by international and celebrity-endorsed brands.
What all this means for you – the time is ripe and right for Wrogn, a breakaway men’s youth fashion brand with the face of cricketing icon Virat Kohli.
Wrogn has stormed the market with its devil-may-care attitude, and become a clarion call for the rebel in you.
Meet The Parents - USPL
Founded in 2012, USPL is the only home-grown company with significant presence in the multi-billion dollar celebrity-endorsed fashion industry. Its portfolio also includes women’s ethnic fashion brand ‘Imara’ and sports memorabilia brand ‘Collectabillia’. Even Indian cricketing legend Sachin Tendulkar holds a stake in company’s fashion and sports memorabilia brands.
Who is right enough for WROGN?
- Facility owners in high footfall areas
- Existing retail outlet owners of other brands
- Those with prior experience running a retail business
- Local investors with a location advantage
- Those who can maintain good relations with the customers
- Those who can communicate effectively with all stakeholders
Why team up with WROGN?
- Edgy, stylish and undeniably cool breakaway youth fashion brand by Virat Kohli
- Complete range of casual menswear and accessories
- Existing presence through leading retail chain stores and online portals
- Successfully managed by India’s first celebrity commerce company (USPL)
- Moderate investment business with impressive returns
- Attractive product margins of up to 40% on entire range
- Comprehensive guidance and support provided by the company