Tally Education Private Limited
No. of Franchise Outlets: 30
Investment: Rs. 5lac - Rs. 10lac
Tally Institute of Learning – an opportunity for you to start your own business with high profits...Read On!
Tally Solutions pioneered the software product category 26 years ago in India, its business software product since has been the preferred choice for most small and medium business across India. Rapid adoption of its product across the industry has led to a deeply entrenched user base in retail, services, manufacturing trading and government sectors. Tally Products transform businesses across industry in over 100 countries. Today more than 2 million business users benefit from its product philosophy…..the “Power of Simplicity”
Tally education has been incorporated to empower the current and the next generation employees to contribute in greater measure to their work, while finding personal success. Our continuing education services combine technical and instructional expertise, helping educators increasing training delivery on business technology.
Tally Institute of learning (TILs) is high quality training and placement institutes in India. TILs delivers Industry endorsed course content, scientifically designed teaching methodology, online assessment, certification and unmatched quality of placement and help students to benefit from its philosophy…..the “Power of Employability” and thus bridge the gap between education and employment.
Vocational Education: An Early Opportunity-
Vocational Education prepares student for specific trades by developing desired skills for various positions in different domains like engineering, accountancy and many more. Vocational training programs typically focus on teaching students how to perform the tasks that would be required of them in their job role.
Trainees enjoy benefits like higher employment opportunities, improved earning, opportunity for lifelong learning and job satisfaction, Vocational education prepares students to enter the job market more quickly than many academic education programs .
This generates a great opportunity for vocational training institutes to enroll more number of students enhance their capacity utilization, have higher revenue and thus improve on Return of Investment.
- Market Size: INDIA
- Industry size: INR 22,000 Crores.
- Growth Rate: 22 % CAGR
- Skilled work force required: 60 million by 2017 with vocational training.
- Currently 3.8 % of GDP is spent on Education.
- Strongest growth in IT and finance/management training: 27 % and 30% CAGR.
- Direct engagement with Tally
- An established brand name to work with and grow.
- TILs are the only authorized Tally Training institutes in India.
- Tally powers 95 % business houses in India, which propels perpetual demand for Tally trained professionals.
Student Enrolment Support:
- Continuous business development support visits are designed to help and ensure that TILs achieve business plan.
- Working hand in hand and exploring synergistic opportunities to improve ROI.
- Comprehensive ATL and BTL marketing activities for the TILs to increase the walk-ins and improve the conversion ratio.
- Train the Trainer- Regular training to the faculties to keep them abreast with the latest industry trends and improve the overall delivery standards.
- Academy Counsellor Training- Training the counselor on effective conversion skills designed to increase the enrolments.
- In addition to the printed course ware support by the company, TILs will also have an access to a huge repository of digital content.
- Students are awarded a Certificate after they qualify the Online Assessment designed by Tally.
- Assessing students online simplifies the entire evaluation process and involves minimal human intervention.
- Designed from a huge question bank repository, online assessment is aimed to minimize the efforts and maximize the benefits for both TIL partner and the students.
With a highly experienced placement team and strong corporate relations it is our endeavour to provide 100 % placement assistance to all our students enrolling in 3 months and 6 months courses and place them in reputed organizations.
- Video and Visual Resume
- Mock Interviews sessions
- Faster recruitment through Interview master
- Industry exposure to sensitize students towards real life scenarios
- Job in organized sectors with higher salaries
- Targeted marketing campaigns to support Business Development activities
- Marketing activities round the year, with special focus on all national and regional festivals and key events.
- 360 degree marketing support intended to increase the number of walk-ins and the overall conversion ratio.
- Online marketing support crafted to enhance brand awareness, reputation and image and spanning to large audience.
Tally Portal replaces the need of maintaining paper documents, multiple files and administrative records, in carrying out day to day operations. Keeping a track of enquiry form, enrolment, student details, batch records, assessment information, certification, interview dates, placement procedure and even alumni meets is just a click away.
Student Support Services:
Students will have access to dedicated support cell where they can get in touch with Tally Education for solving their queries over phone, email or live chat.
You will be delighted to see the precision at which your query is resolved, be it in phone, email or live chat.
What is required to own a TIL?
- Minimum 750 Sq. ft. (for Category A City)
- Minimum 1000 Sq. ft. (for Category B City)
- Category A City - INR 1.80L + Service Tax
- Category B City - INR 1.44L + Service Tax
- Centre manager
- Dedicated Counsellor
- Placement Executive
- Business Development Executive
- Minimum 15 computers in working condition for training purpose.
- Separate theory and practical rooms
- Tally.ERP 9 MU license with valid TNS
- Broadband Internet Connection
- UPS, Printer/Scanner
- Biometric Scanner (preferably)
- Drinking Water facility/Washrooms
Please not that meeting these requirements is a prerequisite to progressing in the application process and does not automatically qualify you.
- Category A cities: Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Lucknow and Pune
- Category B Cities: Rest Of India
Contact now to know more details about the franchise opportunity...Hurry!