TULARAM MISHTHAN BHANDAR PVT. LTD.
No. of Franchise Outlets: --
Investment: Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 50,000
Join hands to explore Tularams in franchisee manner to lead the success path in hospitality sector with a very renowned name in this sector
Tularam Mishthan Bhandar Pvt. Ltd. - initially, the shop was started in 1930 by Late Tularam Ji (the founder of this shop) in the name of his father Late Budh Sen Ji & the shop name was kept as Budh Sen Tularam. The main products were Hot Rasgulla, Samosa, Tea, Salted Bundi Raita & some common sweets prepared from milk & self made khoya.
But first four items gained remarkable popularity not only in Nagina but also in its surrounding areas far & wide & his pains taking efforts in making the desired products in running the shop yielded fruitful results and the shop came to be popularly known as the only shop at Nagina & in its surroundings for its delicious Hot Rasgulla/gulabjamun, Samosa, Tea & Salted Bundi Raita.
Why choose Tularams?
- Decades of experience
- Trusted name for quality
- Minimum risk business model
- High profitability business
Desired Franchisee profile:
- Leadership experience in sales & service dealership
- A verifiable track record of success in providing the highest level of customer service & satisfaction in business
- The commitment and resources essential to market & represent our products to a swiftly expanding and diverse customer population
- Entrepreneurial excellence & capability of investing Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 50,000 for business start-up
What Franchisee Gets?
- Support in marketing
- Advertisement assistance
- Continuous ongoing assistance
- Established brand name & logo to use
- Great returns on investment
- Proven business model for success
“Explore the opportunities in hospitality sector with us and get prone to success in lesser time”
Thanks & Regards
Tularam Mishthan Bhandar Pvt. Ltd.