Cognition Now Education Pvt. Ltd.
No. of Franchise Outlets: Less than 10
Investment: Rs. 50,000 - Rs. 2lac
Science + Robotics = SciBotics
There are robotics programs and then there are SciBotics programs. Without learning science behind it, no robotics program can be complete. That’s where most robotics programs fall short of their purpose. SciBotics is the ideal program for school-going children. Here’s how …
What SciBotics is but most robotics programs aren’t:
- A process of learning science concepts behind robotics, from mechanical design to electricity to automation.
- A set of fun activities that help children learn the concepts.
- A step-by-step process starting from the very basics.
- Making projects with your own design.
- Learning teamwork for collective thoughts and effort.
- No need of programming knowledge, but understanding of programming logic.
- Learning to invent and innovate.
- Prepared by passionate educators and not engineers.
What SciBotics isn’t but most robotics programs are:
- Just following steps of joining components, as dictated by the instructor.
- Assembling like a toy to play with.
- Project based, so do a project per day.
- Direct start with robots without knowing the basics.
- Prepared by engineers, so too difficult for children to understand.
- Require programming knowledge, which puts off most children.
SciBotics teaches a students innovation and inventiveness and also entrepreneurship. We love the entrepreneurial spirit and will be to independent.
If you love science …
If you love to work with children …
If you can spend time to meet schools and communities …
If you can give time to learn new things, experiment and create …
You can be a SciBotics trainer or franchisee.
Do I need to be an engineer?
The above factors are more important than qualification to be effective as a partner. A qualification in science is useful, but not required. We need our trainers to speak in the language of children and not engineers. We need our trainers to connect well with students, making them involved, laugh, and have fun learning about robots. With love of science you will also be able to talk to students about related topics beyond the scope of the program.
How much investment is needed?
The other important aspect is the low investment requirement. We need you to give your time and skill. This may give you one of the highest returns on your monetary investment compared to most other businesses, as the major investment is your effort.
WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR LIKE-MINDED INVESTORS