Saras Educational Society
No. of Franchise Outlets: 150+
Investment: Rs. 50,000 - Rs. 2lac
Oportunity by Saras Calligraphy – an ISO 9001:2008 certified company with low cost & high returns business model, Join today!
Join hands with Saras Calligraphy- an initiative of Saras Educational Society, ISO 9001:2008 certified company concentrating on the right way of writing by training children with the scientifically developed techniques.
The purpose of our educational institute is to boost the confidence and will power of the student through their handwriting improvement.
- Handwriting Improvement
- Handwriting analysis
- Speed Writing
Why to franchise with Saras Calligraphy?
- Handwriting specialist with many years of experience in turning around more than 1,70,000 students with phenomenal success
- The best calligraphers around the world for improvement of best handwriting practices
- Commercially viable and successful business model
- 100 % results assured
- Excellent ROI and quick break even
- Low investment and minimum risk
USP of the Business Model:
- The breakeven point varies from location to location; however, the USP of business model is the faster payback period and the quick breakeven point. Under ideal conditions, it is achievable between 2-3 months.
- Assistance in recruitment of suitable teachers for the franchise and also get proper guideline for the same
- Training Support
- Marketing Support: A proper marketing plan prepared through experts & professionals with proven track record is provided to the franchisee.
- As a SARAS franchisee, you can get a complete course kit designed and prepared by the leading experts of the industry
- Individual may collaborate with company to be one of the Master Franchisee to open up Area Franchise & Unit Franchise of “SARAS EDUCATION”.
Desired franchisee profile for Master Franchise:
- Individual with passion for education sector and vision for marketing & promotion
- Partners who is ready and willing to enter into a mutually beneficial relationship to take the ownership of a state.
- Morally upright people who can uphold the value system on which the company base their centres.