Indian Cookery Private Limited (ICPL)
No. of Franchise Outlets: 22
Investment: Rs. 1 Cr. - Rs. 2 Cr
Want to run a casual restaurant serving popular Indian food with a twist? Tie up with Indian Cookery Private Limited (ICPL)
Become a part of the Sanjeev Kapoor franchise by joining hands with Indian Cookery Private Limited (ICPL) - one of the leading companies created to launch high quality restaurants globally, specializing in Indian and other popular cuisines with a goal of top quality consumer experience, with high levels of quality and operational efficiency reflected in the food, service, and ambience.
Various Brands of ICPL includes:
- The Yellow Chilli
- Pin yin Café
- Sura Vie
The Yellow Chilli is one of the best brands of Indian Cookery Private Limited (ICPL) with a goal to provide a high-quality, family dining experience at affordable prices.
The Yellow Chilli promises a very tasty meal, with inviting ambience, friendly service and good value for money. Every meal is prepared to order by our expert chefs and served with a smile by our enthusiastic service team.
How The Yellow Chilli is different from other brands?
- The core brand in Tier-II cities in India
- The brand has a specific focus for expansion nationally and internationally
- The Yellow Chilli we have focused on convenient, quick, value meals during the lunch hour and enhancing the dining experience at dinner.
Why to franchise with ICPL?
- With over 25 restaurants in over 12 cities across three countries, ICPL is looking to scale up its operations and targets 100 restaurants in the next year
- Drives aggressive growth via franchisee and joint venture partners globally
- ICPL has offered 10 per cent discount on its franchise fees exclusively for women entrepreneurs.
- The company started franchising since year 1999 with the first The Yellow Chilli in Ludhiana.
- ICPL has been built to leverage Chef Sanjeev Kapoor’s unparalleled restaurant experience and culinary expertise in concert with Better Value Brands’ retail and marketing expertise.
Desired franchisee Profile:
- The company is looking for like-minded partners with the vision and capability to open and manage multiple restaurants.
Franchise facts to open The Yellow Chilli restaurant:
- Investment ranging between: Rs. 1 Cr. to Rs. 2 Cr.
- Area Req: 3000 sq. ft.
- Assistance in setting up of franchise
- Complete access to all brands listing on the site
- Training and Support
“So if you are looking for Indian food franchising, then contact us today”.
Thanks & Regards
Indian Cookery Private Limited (ICPL) Team