SRT India - The Salt Room Therapy Chain
No. of Franchise Outlets: No Outlets
Investment: Rs. 20lac - Rs. 30lac
Salt Therapy – The natural and drug-free treatment franchise model!
In Eastern Europe, people have used natural salt caves for treating their respiratory ailments for centuries now. But it was only in the mid 1900’s that this dry salt therapy gained popularity in the form Halo therapy whereby artificial salt caves called salt rooms were made to benefit the greater population in the world who could not travel to these natural salt mines for treatment.
The therapy spread rapidly in Western Europe, UK and is now fast making foray into the US. Today US alone has more than 300 salt room centres spread all over. Salt rooms are coming up very rapidly also in the South Asian region too including India.
Salt therapy is now well accepted worldwide and has earned the distinction of becoming the most talked about natural treatment in all times, even by doctors from other streams of medicine. The primary reason being that this therapy complements other forms of treatment for respiratory ailments.
The need of the hour is to resort to a treatment that is natural and drug-free, with no side effects that can boost up body immunity to fight such high levels of pollution without causing any further damage to the bodily functions.
- Salt Therapy to the rescue
- Salt therapy can be the answer to all our breathing troubles.
- It is a natural treatment,
- It has no side effects,
- Has a proven track record the world over,
- Is now gaining popularity and is being widely recognised as a complementary treatment for all chronic and acute respiratory ailments,
- And even countries like USA with their very stringent guidelines for medical businesses are resorting to such natural methods for treating respiratory problems.
Salt therapy by SRT India – The Salt Room Therapy Chain
- SRT India pioneered the cause of setting up salt rooms in India in May 2013 with its first centre in Noida
- Looking at the overwhelming response to the therapy in Noida, SRT India opened 3 more centres in Gurgaon, Saket and Rajouri Garden within a short span
- It is the fastest growing chain of salt room therapy centres, business associates stand to earn first-mover–advantage because of the novelty of the therapy
- SRT India plans to make this unique therapy available to all by opening more salt therapy centres in North India with the goal to set up 10 such new centres by the end of financial year FY17.
- SRT India has the largest treated patient base in India with excellent patient testimonials to substantiate its claims
- SRT India has the technique and expertise that goes into making an effective salt room
Business opportunity with SRT India as Franchisee of SRT India:
The brand “SRT India’’ is owned by Samarthak Wellness Services LLP with its registered office in New Delhi. The Company Samarthak Wellness Services LLP is jointly owned by Gautam Chandna and Anju Chandna.
As a franchisee of SRT India, you will be entitled to:
- Run your salt room centre under the brand name SRT India
- Use the brand name SRT India on all displays/banners etc
- Use the website of SRT India for all patient references and for bookings/ taking appointments
- Entitled to use Practo Ray Medical Software for booking appointment and patient follow up.
- Use SRT India social media portals for marketing their centre
- Use all promotional material belonging to SRT India
- Be a part of all advertisement campaigns undertaken by SRT India in print or electronic media
As a franchisee of SRT India, you will be liable to:
- Use the brand name SRT India for operating a salt therapy centre only
- Pay 10% as the monthly royalty to the owner of this brand name Samarthak Wellness Services LLP from the fourth month of business operation
- Entrepreneurs complying with the basic infrastructural and investment requirements
- Franchisee should have sufficient resources to sustain business during the initial gestation period
- Aptitude and willingness to enter a customer and service oriented industry
- Should be looking at a long term association to create awareness about this unique therapy and
- Franchisees with multiple locations also eligible
Detailed Business Set-up plan for Franchisees:
- Site - The support to franchisee starts at the level of assisting the franchise partner to find a suitable site for setting up the salt room centre taking into account the operational and financial viability of the location
- Layout of the Salt Room – The team at SRT India will provide exact details of the layout for making the salt room. Kindly note that SRT India will be responsible for making the salt room only. The other infrastructure of the salt therapy centre in question will be executed by the franchise partner.
- Making a Functional Salt Room – We will hand over to you a fully functional and ready to use salt room. This will include creating the salt cave effect in the room, all electrical fittings including special lightings & ventilation system, all electronic gadgets including television, cameras and the medical equipment called halo generator meant for administering therapy and everything else that is used to effectively run this salt room.
- Pre-operational Support – The franchise partner will get full support in hiring technical staff and doctors.
- Pre-operational Training – The staff of the franchise partner will be thoroughly trained in handling the machine and the routine upkeep of the salt room. The doctors will be trained to handle patients, patient queries and in all other aspects of running such a clinic.
- Franchise Partner Support – To ensure a smooth running of all franchisee units, there will be a Manager to look into the day-to-day functioning of these centres. The manager will be responsible for trouble shooting and for resolving routine problems.
SRT India - The Salt Room Therapy Chain