Rutledge Recruitment & Training
No. of Franchise Outlets: --
Investment: Rs. 2lac - Rs.5lac
Grab the opportunity to start your own profitable company with Rutledge...Hurry!
Rutledge Recruitment and Training is the leading Vocational Training and Recruitment service company in Northern Ireland, UK. Over the last 21 years, Rutledge has helped thousands of men and women to find their career path, equipping them with the practical knowledge and connecting them to work opportunities in a wide range of occupations.
The company specialises in recruitment within the Sales and Marketing, Medical and Healthcare, Industrial, and Luxury Retail sectors as well as the design and delivery of accredited qualifications over a range of occupational areas.
Why to join hands with Rutledge?
- Years of experience as Rutledge was established in 1989
- Has a network of 22 offices in the UK, Ireland and India.
- Rutledge is an approved centre with IILM, City and Guilds, EDI and OCR.
- The company has been actively involved in a number of public sectors and government funded training interventions and programmes in the United Kingdom such as: Training for Success, Job Ready, New Deal, Job skills, Job Training Programme, and Graduate Development Programmes.
- Rutledge is quality orientated, having achieved and maintained a number of quality standards including ISO 9001-2008, IIP, IQ: RS and RQIA.
- It is a member of REC (Recruitment & Employment Federation)
- Pre & Post launch support
- Marketing & advertising support
- Extensive business support
- Promotional support
- Support from the head office while opening the franchise
Rutledge Franchise Benefits:
- Good returns on investment
- As a Rutledge franchisee, you can get a comprehensive & detailed operating manuals
- Field assistance is available for franchisees
- Benefit from renewable franchise agreement of 5 years
- Complete access to proven business model
- Exclusive territorial rights given to a franchisee
Interested in the above franchise concept? Please contact us today.
Thanks & Regards