No. of Franchise Outlets: 250
Investment: Rs. 50lac - Rs. 1 Cr.
Join the name that is known for manufacturing quality bikes that are worldwide famous for their reliability and toughness – Become Royal Enfield Franchisee
Royal Enfield out of its works based at Redditch, Worcestershire. The legacy of weapons manufacture is reflected in the logo comprising the cannon, and the motto "Made like a gun". Use of the brand name Royal Enfield was licensed by the Crown in 1890.
In 1909 Royal Enfield surprised the motorcycling world by introducing a small Motorcycle with a 2 ¼ HP V twin Motosacoche engine of Swiss origin. In 1911 the next model was powered by a 2 ¾ HP engine and boasted of the well known Enfield 2-speed gear. In 1912 came the JAP 6 HP 770 CC V twin with a sidecar combination. It was this motorcycle which made Enfield a household name. 1914 saw the 3 HP motorcycles this time with Enfield’s own engine which now had the standardised Enfield paint scheme of black enamelled parts and green tank with gold trim.
The Indian Connection
Royal Enfield motorcycles were being sold in India ever since 1949. In 1955, the Indian government started looking for a suitable motorcycle for its police forces and the army for patrolling duties on the country's border. The Bullet 350 was chosen as the most suitable bike for the job. The Indian government ordered 800 of these 350 cc motorcycles, an enormous order for that time. Thus In 1955, the Redditch Company partnered with Madras Motors in India to form what was called 'Enfield India' to assemble these 350 cc Bullet motorcycle under licence in erstwhile madras (Now called Chennai). As per their agreement Madras Motors owned the majority (over 50%) of shares in the company. In 1957 tooling equipment was also sold to Enfield India so that they could manufacture components and start full-fledged production. The Enfield Bullet dominated the Indian highways and with each passing year its popularity kept rising.
Why Royal Enfield?
- Set up has a wide network of 11 Brand Stores, 180 dealers in all major cities and towns, and over 100 Authorised Service Centres.
- The Company also exports motorcycles to 31 countries like the USA, Japan, UAE, Korea, Bahrain, UK, France, Germany, Argentina and many other countries
- Have 25 importers and over 200 dealers across the globe.
- Area Required: 4000 sq. ft.
- Investment: Rs. 50lac - Rs. 1 Cr.
- Franchise/Brand Fee: Rs.100,000
- Royalty/Commission: 5% of vehicle sale
- Marketing support & advertisement assistance
- Site selection assistance is provided to the franchisee
- Detailed operating manuals will be provided to franchisee
- Field assistance is also available for the franchisee
- Franchisee training done at Chennai & Chandigarh
Advantages of Franchise:
- Established brand name & logo
- Present IT system will be included in franchise
- Great returns on investment
- Proven business model for success
Join the finest and brightest of teams in the country as a franchisee now!
Thanks & Regards
Royal Enfield Team