AROHANA INFORMATICS PVT LTD
No. of Franchise Outlets: 25
Investment: Rs. 2lac - Rs.5lac
Arohana Informatics Pvt Ltd brings a futuristic business opportunity in Healthcare industry!
We are one of the leading providers of Electronic Health Records in India with an innovative business model to make clinics and hospitals to adapt these systems. In order to increase our network, we are looking for distributors who would sell and operate our software at clinics/hospitals of various locations.
The organization is founded by enthusiastic individuals from India's top business school and supported by various expert physicians.
EHR is an advanced technology where in patients can store their health records in a centralized database and access those records from anywhere, anytime.
Don’t worry if you are new to this technology. We support you throughout to make you a competent channel partner. All we expect is your best efforts and we promise the best returns.
What is EHR?
“An Electronic Health Record (EHR) is the digital version of health information of an individual patient or population. An EHR stores a wide range of data such as medical history of a patient, medication, laboratory test results, diagnostic images and demographics”.
EHR helps to provide better health care by
- Providing accurate, up-to-date, and complete information about patients
- Enabling quick access to patient records for more coordinated, efficient care
- Able to securely share health information with any doctor across the world
- Helps doctors to more effectively diagnose patients, reduce medical errors, and provide safer care
Following are the users / stakeholders to RecFolder Software:
- End users / Patients
- Establishments - Clinics & Diagnostic Centers (future)
- Corporate Companies
- Approach a Clinic to be part of the network.
- Clinic has to buy the required computer hardware.
- Invest and provide, if the clinic cannot buy all at once – This will be recouped on a monthly instalment basis.
- Provide a change management executive to train hospital staff and the doctor.
- After successful training, exit from the clinic.
- Users / Patients are the ultimate beneficiaries of such technology. They will pay for the technology on a subscription basis at the clinic
- Approach a clinic and make them part of the network clinics..
- Invest in hardware, if need be. This can be recouped as monthly instalment.
- All patients are registered and subscription fee is collected by the Clinic.
- Channel partner will get a share of the subscription fee for 4 years from date of Clinic registration.
- Get good returns on investments made (Sales, Hardware, and Operations).
Connect today to know more & be your own boss!
Arohana Informatics Pvt Ltd Team