Rural and Urban Development of India
No. of Franchise Outlets: 36
Investment: Rs. 2lac - Rs.5lac
Rural and Urban Development of India inviting franchisee/service agencies across India!
Rural and Urban Development of India (R.U.D.I) is inviting franchisee/service agencies across India to promote & subscribe citizen’s of India under the central government’s national pension system which is known as Swabalamban Yojna (NPS-LITE). Earning potential of rs.75,000 to rs.1,50,000 depending on franchisee’s/agency’s effort.
This Scheme (Yojna) is from the PFRDA (Pension Fund Regulatory Development Authority) and under the guideline of Ministry of Finance, Government of India.
National Pension System is introduced by Govt. of India to provide OLD AGE Income and to Ensure Financial Security for people who are not covered under any PF account benefits.
- Any citizen of India of age 18- 60 yrs can open NPS Lite account.
- NPS Lite pension plan is beneficial for lower middle / poor class to save money.
- NRI & PPF subscriber can also invest in NPS.
- Income tax Benefit u/s 80ccd.
- Invest 1000 and get govt. Contribution 1000 P.A.
- Account can be opened with nominal subscription of Rs.100 plus account opening fee.
- Swavalamban benefit will be available to subscriber who invest Rs.1000 min & max 12000 P.A.
- Upto 60% withdrawal is allowed at retirement age, remaining corpus will be given annuity.
- Fund is being managed by Pension Fund Manager (PFM).
- Pran no. Will be allocated by NSDL, along with PRAN card.
- Expected rate of return 8.25% to 12% (depends upon fund performance).
- Payment can be done at anywhere in India, even subscriber can change city or location.
- Subscriber will get individual PRAN card. (Permanent Retirement Account Number)
- PFRDA, is a regulatory body for NPS Lite.
- If application is rejected, subscriber will get back their money.
- PRAN card available in Hindi also.
What Franchisee Gets?
- Operating manuals for better understanding
- Field assistance
- Support will be there while setting up franchise
- Marketing & advertisement support
Connect with us today to know more!
Rural and Urban Development of India Team