Astra Netcom India Pvt. Ltd.
No. of Franchise Outlets: --
Investment: Rs. 5lac - Rs. 10lac
Rural Retail Marketing Mission (RRMM) – a franchise model that will help you grow your finances...Read On!
Rural Retail Marketing mission (RRMM) Trust, a not for profit organization has been established by the All India Panchayat Parishad (AIPP) to focus on the long term intervention project of sponsoring promoting the setting up of at least one or more retail store in every Gram Panchayat in India under the common brand of “Panchayat Store”- thus ensuring that every rural citizen of India can meet his daily needs within easy reach.
Not only government and quality conscious manufacturers & service providers are losing revenue, but the rural consumer is being cheated and put to great risk due to the sale of non-hygienic and counterfeit products.
Understanding the rural consumer:
- Non availability of certified standardized and dependable retail outlets.
- Fragile channel management, promotion, marketing, communication & distribution costs.
- Unorganized distribution system & poor infrastructure.
- Huge influx of counterfeit and poor quality products & services.
All India Panchayat Parishad (AIPP), a government recognized apex National Federation of Panchayati Raj Institutions and a non - profit social organization with an objective to bring socio-economic change in rural areas, has close and deep understanding of the rural consumer behaviour, confidence building measures ,communicating with the rural consumer etc.
Eligibility criteria for potential store owners:
- The Applicant will be an individual or self help group
- Preference will be given to Women, Widows of Armed force/paramilitary force servicemen killed in action, armed force/paramilitary force servicemen disabled in action, and physically challenged persons.
- The Applicant or the operator should be at least Metric/10th Std. pass.
- The Applicant or operator should be computer literate.
- The Applicant should have a support/recommendation letter from the Gram Panchayat Sarpanch.
- The Applicant should have investment capability of at least Rs. 6.00 lacs.
- The Applicant will be ordinarily resident of the village in which he/she wants to open the store.
- The Applicant will own and operate only one store.
- If individual, the Applicant should preferably be in the age-group of 21-50 years.
- The Applicant Should not be a minor, an un-discharged insolvent, lunatic.
Store Owners Responsibilities:
- Procure all products and services for further sales to consumers, only from RRMM or under special circumstances with written approval of RRMM from the registered & approved vendors of RRMM.
- Make available maximum range and choice of products and services.
- Sell the product to consumer at the pre-declared prices fixed by RRMM.
- Issue cash memo/invoice generated through ORTP to all customers.
- Assist the consumer in getting fastest response and remedy against warranty claims.
- Assist consumer in getting quickest service response against breakdown complaints.
- Follow the system and guidelines laid down for procurement of goods & services.
- Ensure that store is attended at all times, when open.
- Ensure that the store operator wears a standardized uniform as prescribed by RRMM which is neat and clean.
- Keep the store clean and well maintained.
- Ensure that all equipment & systems are functional at all times.
- Note down and forward customer feedback to RRMM for putting additional products on the shelf
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly feedback to RRMM as per the reporting formats provided for the same.
- Assist companies during their promotional events organized in the Panchayat villages.
Connect today to know more and invest in this golden opportunity as a franchisee...Hurry!
Thanks & Regards
Rural Retail Marketing mission (RRMM) Team