Pal India Computer Education
No. of Franchise Outlets: 4
Investment: Rs. 2lac - Rs.5lac
Company Profile :
- We are an ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified Company
- Every academic year 3000+ students pass out and it is compounding each year only because of Delivering Quality Education.
- We have 12 centres spread across prime locations of Mumbai and 3 more in pipeline, all of them Government Recognised (State & Central) which gives us an edge over our competitors.
- We are No.1 in Mumbai in Home Based & Office Based. The benefit of the same will be transferred to you. We have World’s Most Unique Business Plan of royalty against corporate batches. We will explain the same during later part of the meeting.
- Our Training and Management staff has always worked keeping in mind our company motto of “Quality Service”, which is the main reason behind the growth.
The institute offers following courses :
- Professional Courses like Computer Basic, English Speaking, Tally, DTP, Web-Design, AutoCAD, 3DS-MAX, C & C++, Hardware, Networking, .Net Technology, Java, etc..
- Diploma Courses in field of Accounting, Graphics Design, Software Programming, Hardware & Networking, Structural Design and Front Office Management.
- Career Oriented Courses in field of Animation, Software, Hardware – Networking & Financial Accounting.
- Master Course which is aimed at all round knowledge in Computer Field + Specialization in any one field.
- Graduation Program in field of BCA, BScIT, MCA & MScIT, Recognised by Government (Recognised by UGC & Dept. of Distance Education).
Other group companies :
- Pal India Shipping Agency has been in existence since 1945, it is in the field of Clearing & Forwarding.
- Pal India Logistic provides Logistic as well as Warehousing Solutions.
- Pal India Financial Services operates in sectors of Insurance, Investment, Estate, HR & Loans.
- Pal India Business Solutions Ltd. is a BPO company, concentrating in Data Processing, Business & Knowledge Outsourcing and OutBound & InBound Process.
Why Take Franchisee ?
- Brand Name
- Course & Certificate Recognition
- Training the Trainers
- Selling High Value Courses
- Low Advertising & Branding Expenses + Latest Advt. Ideas
- Ready Market Research + News Updates that Affect Our Business
- Management + Counselling Tips & Tricks
- Training on Newer Technologies
- Contribution in Affiliations
- Guidance on Licencing, Copy Right Issues & Software Piracy
Why Us ?
- Quality Centric Approach
- Preparing you from Zero To Hero
- Supportive Franchisee Colleagues
- Placement Assistance
- Institutional Tie-ups
- Better Franchisee Success Ratio
- Low Expense & High Returns Model
- Superior Franchisee Support
- Corporate Batches v/s Royalty Payments
- Affordable Franchisee Fee & Royalty Structure
PalIndia shall provide you with : -
• Pre – Launch Support :
> Assistance in Selection of Location.
> Supervision of Interiors & Assistance in Procurement.
> Staff Selection and Training.
> Technical Up-gradation of Trainers
> Guidance in Local Promotion & Direct Marketing.
• Post – Launch Support :
> Train the Trainers (on going process).
> Guidance in Delivering Quality Training.
> Training for Day-to-Day Management of Centres.
> Placement Assistance
> Assistance in Institutional Tie-ups.
> Assistance in Advertising and Branding.
> Royalty against Corporate Batches.
Role - Master Franchisee
- Procuring Franchisee for Franchisor using Social Contacts or Local Advertising (if needed) in the appointed District.
- Coordinating Management between Franchisor and appointed Franchisees in his District.
- Providing Management Related Training to (Centre Director / Centre Manager / Marketing Executive / Faculty).
- Guiding Franchisee in Selecting Spot for Branch Opening.
- Providing guidance to Franchisees in Advertising & Branding.
- Helping Local Franchisee Plan Advertising & Branding Events.
- Checking & Cross verifying Daily Activity & Daily Report Book.
- Handling Complaints of Student & Franchisees & Handling Refund cases in your appointed District.
- Carrying out Quality Audits of Students and Forwarding Report to Franchisor.
- Pushing Franchisee & it Staff for delivering Quality Education.
- Coordinating Trainings & Exams between Franchisor and Local Franchisee.
- Motivate Franchisee to increase their collection.
- Conduct monthly meetings of Franchisors and Their Staff.
- Implementing Franchisor’s Rules & Regulations on Local Franchisees.
- Helping local Franchisees in getting Tie-ups.
- Procuring staff for Local Franchisee.
- Solving Inner & Intra Branch Problems of appointed Franchisees in his District.
- Getting Franchisor’s approval for Local Franchisee for Advertising & Branding.
- Coordinating Monetary Audits between Franchisor & Local Franchisees.
- Collecting Royalties & Branch shares from Local Franchisee and forwarding it to Franchisor.
- Attending Franchisor’s Monthly meeting and passing on information to Local Franchisees.
- Provide daily reporting of Local Branches to Franchisor.
- Distributing Material provided by Franchisor to Local Franchisees.
- Feedback, Marksheet & Certificate Coordinations.
Requirements - Master Franchisee
- Dedicated Office Space for Master Franchisee.
- Land Line.
- Computer + Internet + Printer.
- Good Social Contacts.
- If needed, Advertising for procuring Franchisee
Investment - Master Franchisee
- Frachisee Fee : Rs. 1,00,000/-
- Office Stationery : Rs. 4,000/- (Approx)
- Agreement Charges : Rs. 3,000/-
- Computer + Internet + Printer : Rs. 10,000/-
- Office Space : As per Actuals
- Advertising : If needed, as per Actuals
Returns on Investment - Master Franchisee : - 80 – 130% per annum, but hugely depends on your social network and advertising for procuring franchisee.
Quality is our priority and benefit is our guarantee.
Our Motto : “Quality Service”.