NADIA Executive Search & Training (I) Pvt. Ltd.
No. of Franchise Outlets: --
Investment: Rs. 2lac - Rs.5lac
Start your own Recruitment & Management Consulting business with Nadia Executive Search & Training!
Established in 1983, NADIA Recruitment & Management Consulting is the largest and most successful Human Resources Consultancy in the Gulf. NADIA has been instrumental in shaping the recruitment and training industry in the GCC region and over the past 30 years have placed more than 250,000 jobseekers into relevant positions across the Middle East.
As part of our recruitment and management consultancy expertise, we offer the following services to our clients in the Oil and Gas, Banking and Finance, Engineering, Manufacturing, Shipping and Logistics, Consumer Products, Legal, Healthcare, Education, Information Technology and Service sectors:
- Recruitment and Executive Search
- Advertising and Screening Campaign
- Wage and Compensation Surveys
- Psychometric Testing and Analysis
- HR Policies and Job Descriptions
- Web Advertising
Recruitment & Executive Search:
NADIA has pioneered Recruitment and Executive Search in the Gulf region and it is as a direct result of this dedication that we have developed partnerships with every major employer in the GCC.
To ensure we attract the high calibre of personnel that you require, our Executive Search service utilises a 360° marketing network to locate the professionals you need for your company’s management positions.
To ensure peace of mind for candidate and employer alike, we offer a completely confidential service - and do not levy any fees, registration or otherwise, upon our candidates.
- Our qualified, experienced and professional Consultants provide effective recruitment services.
- Our methodology and work ethics help us get the job done quickly and efficiently.
- We process over 800 worldwide registrations a day via our Online Registration network.
- We manage over 750,000 candidates from a variety of industries through our up-to-date database.
- Our understanding of the recruitment media scene includes partnerships with leading regional newspapers, online portals and industry magazines.
Hr Policies & Procedures:
As a company grows it is important to define processes and put policies and procedures into a formalised system.
At NADIA we can outline the requirements each business needs to adhere to in order to run a properly structured organisation which adheres to all local and regional employment legalities.
A standard HR Policy Manual would cover:
- General Definitions and Policies
- Employment Policies
- Human Resources Development Policies
- Employee Counselling and Progressive Discipline Policies
- Performance Appraisal and Job Evaluation
- Wage Compensation
- Benefits and Policies
Opportunity is available for you to become a successful business owner, connect now for more details.
Nadia Executive Search & Training (i) Pvt. Ltd. Team