No. of Franchise Outlets: --
Investment: Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 50,000
A delicious business opportunity for you to become your own boss is waiting, connect with Munch for more!
Munch was conceived when a strong urge to have an authentic Kolkata Katti Roll landed us at places which were not even close to a taste we were looking for. The traditional Chicken Egg Roll on the streets of Kolkata…. One would just say mmm… delicious.
Munch started with the most yum of Katti Rolls, Mughlai Parathas, Chops and Cutlets. Seeing the demand for authentic Bengali food and a Chinese cuisine, Munch forayed into Macher Jhol, Deemer Kalia, Chicken Kosha, with Rice and Lachcha Parathas, the Hakka Noodles, Chowmein, Fried Rices, Manchurians etc.
Munch is one amongst the restaurants which serves authentic Bengali Food in the Southern Part of Bangalore in JP Nagar. Along with the Food, you get to hear good music from various languages and travelling over the period of time.
- Investment: Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 50,000
- Person with zeal to achieve success from hard work and dedication
- Individual with the capability to invest in business and give proper time
- Person with sound managerial skills and good temperament
- Person with experience in related field will be a plus
- Franchisee training is done at Kanpur
- Detailed operating manuals
- Field assistance is also available
- Expert support while setting up franchise
We urge you to follow this: If you like the taste tell others, and if you don’t, tell us!
Our Motto: Serve delicious food at the most affordable price.
Thanks & Regards