London Global Education Connect (London GEC)
No. of Franchise Outlets: 40 centres with this university across the globe
Investment: Rs. 50lac - Rs. 1 Cr.
Want to offer your area students the Bachelors and Masters Programme under the brand of top-10 global university? Partner with London GEC
London Global Education Connect (London GEC) is a team of global professionals from London Business School, Harvard Business School, Kellogg, HEC Paris, IIM Ahmedabad, Jamnalal Bajaj, etc, working in tandem with global academicians.
It partners with local universities to rollout Bachelors and Masters Programmes under the banner of a top-10 global university, and manages the programme to impart a professional learning experience to the students.
Basically it provide highly reputed and advanced global qualifications, degrees and management training to the students in India and other countries.
- MBA & Post-Graduate Diplomas; 1 year and 2 years courses
- BBA & Diplomas in business and finance courses
- Professional Courses
Why London GEC?
- Proven business model and top-rated repute across the globe
- A partnership with a top-league university, figuring in global top-10 list for Bachelors and Masters programme
- Internationally accredited and globally recognized Bachelors and Masters programme
- More than 100 years of existence
- Top mindshare among MNCs and large employers
- Successful operations for the global university in more than 25 countries & 50 cities, covering 5 continents.
- More than 50,000 current students across the globe
- Programme management and academic delivery by London GEC
- Zero to minimal incremental cost to rollout this programme
- Scalable model to include more streams ranging from Engineering to Medicine to Arts to Management
Support provided by London GEC & global university:
- Banner of the global university
- Global visibility and premium-branding
- Admissions campaign and course marketing
- Course structure and format
- Course material and course books
- Expert faculty members and credible academic delivery mechanism
- Staff and student exchange
- Online excess to one of the most resourced library in the world
- Global degree awarded by a top UK University
- Corporate interaction and mentorship- will open new doors; Many returning alumni of the global university are at senior levels in Indian corporate sector.
- Placement support and student grooming; In campus representative office of a large global recruitment consultant having more than 25 offices and 1,000+ placements in India; Tie-up with other recruitment consultants
- Global acceptance of its programme; Very beneficial for bachelors students looking to study more in the West.
- Pre & Post launch support by the global university and London GEC team
- Support/ Guidance by London GEC team for affiliation with the global university
- Support in Branding, Marketing, Admissions, Teaching, Corporate interactions, Placements
- Student and faculty exchange with other campuses of the global university
- Training & support from global university’s HO team
- All course structure, content, benchmarking and exam by global university
- Active day to day management by London GEC’s India team comprising of global professionals and alumnus of LBS, HBS, IIM-Ahd, LSE, JBIMS, HEC, IIMC?, LSE?, Kellogg, Wharton
- In-campus representative office of a top global recruitment firm having a credible track record of 1,000+ recruitments in India, which can help in placements.
- North India: NCR (Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Gr Noida), Jaipur, Chandigarh,
- West India: Pune, Ahmedabad, Baroda, Surat, Udaipur, Goa, Outer Mumbai
- Central India: Bhuvneshwar, Lucknow, Indore
- Area Required: Shall have a campus area of more than 10,000 sq. ft.
- Investment: Zero to minimal incremental cost to rollout this programme
- Shall be an existing degree/ diploma college, university or recognised education centre
- B-schools/ Universities/ colleges with campus infrastructure and free space to provide for this programme
- Campus in or near town; campus area of more than 10,000 sq ft
- Shall be able to provide dedicated space and access to common facilities like physical library, computer lab, Wi-Fi, canteen, conference / event rooms, group discussion rooms/ cabins, etc.
“If you are interested in the above franchise concept, then contact us today.”
Thanks & Regards
London Global Education Connect (London GEC) Team