Kumon India Education Pvt Ltd
No. of Franchise Outlets: 50
Investment: Rs. 5lac - Rs. 10lac
Kumon is an after school Math and English program. The Kumon Method is an individualised learning method. The starting point for each Kumon student is determined individually. Students start with the level where they can attain a perfect score by studying on their own.
Our Instructors and Centre staff assist and guide children through the worksheets when they face difficulties by giving timely instruction and subtle hints so that they will be encouraged to progress and take on further challenges themselves. Hence, our students develop to become self-learners eventually.
Please find below the prerequisite to becoming a Kumon Instructor in India:
• Citizen or permanent resident of India
• College or University Graduate
• Proficient in Mathematics and English
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Willingness to commit full-time to Kumon
• Enthusiastic to work with children
• Desire to help children to cultivate skills for independent learning and to develop their potential
If you wish to set up your own Kumon Centre in India, the following are the steps:
1. Attend Kumon Franchisee Orientation
2. Pass Selection Process (Math & English Test, Vocational Test)
3. Sign letter of Intent & Training Agreement
4. Attend New Instructor Training (5-7 weeks continuous at Delhi, Bangalore and Mumbai)
5. Confirm a location to set up
6. Sign Franchise Agreement
7. Set up Centre
Please also note that if your application is successful and you become a Kumon Franchisee Holder, you are expected to commit full-time to Kumon and be always physically present in the Centre when it is operational.