No. of Franchise Outlets: 10-20
Investment: Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 50,000
We OTOMATIKS has been established in the year 2011, With the aim to spread high level knowledge based practical education, we introduce our state of art training center with all advance facilities and unique course modules with aim of implementing activity based learning from grass root.
All our trainers are trained by the experts with industry exposure and have worked on many commercial products. Our training equipments have been designed and developed in house by the leading electronic goods manufacturers, which gives students an opportunity to see complete product development cycle. We are also offering training and development services to industry and students.
All of our training programs are offered in-campus as well as at our training centers. Details can be found over leaf.
There has been a rapid expansion of knowledge in recent years. Realization of the relevance of education as reflected in human thought, style, social values and culture have made it imperative to upgrade the curriculum and learning approaches in order to improve the quality of life. To make a student (learner) for truth and objectivity, learn scientific method to apply it in solving problems and making decisions to improve everyday living and environmental conditions along with scientific principles to promote development and use of technology. Thus, these approaches provide plenty of opportunity for thinking, reasoning and looking at science in its totality as a highly rational, intellectual problem-solving human activity. However, to make the best use of the learning situations, it is essential that a course is provided with effective learning materials in addition to the text books.
Textbooks alone cannot provide the right learning material. Unfortunately, teaching of science in India has been textbook-centered. We are attempting to improve this for achieving these objectives, it is necessary to shift emphasis from rote memory based, content oriented and teacher-centered method of teaching to hands-on minds-on learning approaches.
According to the theory of Multiple Intelligence, there are 8 basic types of intelligences:
- Spatial - This area deals with spatial judgment and the ability to visualize with the mind's eye.
- Linguistic - deals with words, spoken or written.
- Logical -Mathematical - deals with logic, abstractions, reasoning, and numbers.
- Kinesthetic - deals with the core elements of the bodily-kinesthetic intelligence are control of one's bodily motions and capacity to handle objects skilfully.
- Musical - deals with sensitivity to sounds, rhythms, tones, and music.
- Inter-personal - deals with interaction with others.
- Intra-personal - deals with introspective and self-reflective capacities.
- Naturalist - deals with nature, nurturing and relating information to one's natural surroundings.
Traditional learning methods focus mainly on Linguistic and logical mathematical intelligence. This leads to a skewed evaluation system as student good in these two areas performs considerably better over students good in other areas.
Robotics Learning System Methodology: Robotics stimulates 6 of the above mentioned Multiple Intelligences (except no. 5 & 8).
Each session consists of theoretical concepts and a new hands-on-activity. The activities are designed to make sure that the student is involved in the entire learning process. Each activity is broken down as follows:
- Defining the problem
- Gathering of possible solutions
- Analysis of viable options
- Choosing the best possible option
- Stepwise execution
- Designing the robot
- Building the logic
- Programming the robot
- On field testing of robot
- Making successive iterations if required
A Robotics Lab within school premises gives opportunity to students to have easy access to learning tool and recourses.
Course or curriculum design:
- We breed robotics among school students which is subdivided in to 6 levels.
- Duration will be 3months per level.
- Weekly 3 hours class has to be taken.
- In the first 2 levels, Basic electronics and Basic robotics along with handson session will be provided. It doesn’t involve any kind of programming.
- In the 3rd and 4th level, Robotics experiments using GUI programming tool will be taught to the students.
- In the last 2 levels, they involve in designing robots through programming.
- Our robotic experiments are mainly based on ICSE, CBSE and NCERT books.
How to start up?
OTOMATIKS is the emerging Robotics Education firm in India, which has achieved the growth in the short span, replicates the spirit and future aspects of the firm. After 3 years in Research and development of its services, OTOMATIKS sustains a positive fulfilled quality service in the market.
With the aim of extending our fulfilled service, we look for an enthusiastic people who can be part of our concern in not only developing the no of branches but also in delivering the fulfilled service in such a way satisfying our student’s and parent’s hope with our sufficient resources.
Management team of experienced professionals takes care of manpower at Franchisee centers and let them perform in corporate way. Workforce is motivated to concentrate their energy on productive things and generate business at an edge beyond competition.
OTOMATIK’s strength is in the quality service at cheaper cost in such a way reaching the students from any background with the aim of enriching young bright minds of India. It also fully equipped with full-time working trainers to provide all the required man-power training. Our curriculum is mainly based on the school curriculum through which we try to bridge the gap between the theoretical knowledge what they get from school with the practical knowledge what we provide through our robotics experiments which mainly based on activity based learning.
Our franchisee is open for everybody who can work hard and smart with minimum investment.
- Franchisee Fee: Rs.35,000/-
- Minimum kit cost required for initial startup: Rs.10,000/-
- Expected Payback Period: 3 months
- Expected ROI: 20%
- Franchise available in Regions: Anywhere in India & Asia.
- Minimum Floor Area needed: 500 sq. ft.
- Term of Franchise Agreement: 3 years (Franchise Agreement is renewable)
In the past 1.5years, the achievements what we made is the bigger reward for our smart work.
Our Students Winning District level 1st prize from the District Collector in the Science competition conducted by pudhiya thalaimurai media people
Our Students winning 1st prize of Rs.40,000/- in the InnoVIT(South India Level science fest) conducted by VIT University.
Our Students winning state level 1st prize in the science Competition conducted by SA Engineering College, Chennai
Our student receiving 3rd prize in the national level science fair. Here our student was prized by our Honorable Vice President of India.
Our moment of pride in newspapers:
Our kid’s survillence robot which won State Level 1st Prize
We would like to continue our journey with your pride…
For more details contact
Mr.S.Sathish (Founder/Managing Director)