No. of Franchise Outlets: 1
Investment: Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 50,000
Here comes a wonderful entrepreneurial opportunity to empower the country’s children for success in school & in life...Read On!
Kids Abacus is one of the leading educational institutions building a strong foundation for young children by imparting a structured learning experience in the various childhood development programs.
Basically, it makes learning fun for children with the ages of 5-14 regardless of their IQ level.
- Kids Abacus Program
- Junior Kids Abacus Program
- School Kids Abacus Program
Why invest with Kids Abacus?
- Lowest (License) Franchisee Fee in India (abacus Segment)
- No Royalty Fee (Kids Abacus is the only franchisee in India that does not have a Royalty system)
- Managed by experienced experts and professionals
- No Student kit Fee
- No Specified Infrastructure Required
- No renewal required
- Minimal terms & conditions
- Low investment - Higher Return
- Support @24*7*365
- License can be transferred to other areas in case of shifting to a different location provided the location has not been taken by another license holder.
Desired Franchisee Profile:
Kids Abacus is looking for an individual, who must:
- Have good communication skills
- Have language skills (English and regional)
- Willing to work on weekends or weekday
- Area Required: 100 sq. ft.
- Investment: Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 50,000
- Pre & post launch support
- Marketing & Advertising support
- On-going business support
- Promotional support through sign board, pamphlet, corporate poster and the like.
- Site selection support
Kids Abacus Franchise Benefits:
- Great returns on investment over a short period of time
- Exclusive territorial rights given to a unit franchise
- Franchisee training is done at head office
- Field assistance available for franchises
- Guidance & support from the head office while opening the franchise
If you teach kids interested in one, a good leader, and want to learn the business opportunity would be ideal choice.
Thanks & Regards
Kids Abacus Team