K-Lounge (kewal Kiran Clothing Limited)
No. of Franchise Outlets: 290+
Investment: Rs. 30lac - Rs. 50lac
Be a part of K-lounge (kewal Kiran Clothing Limited) – the best destination for wardrobe essentials for today’s youth
Want to join yourself with big brand? Partner with K-lounge (kewal Kiran Clothing Limited) – an exclusive multi brand outlet of leading brands in men’s wear Killer, Easies, Lawman, Integriti adding fashion and style to the lives of millions of youth in India and abroad.
The Products line consists of:
- Innerwear (briefs & vests)
- Tee Shirts
- Shoes & socks
- Cargos & Capris
- Accessories like bags, belts, caps, etc.
Why K-lounge (kewal Kiran Clothing Limited)?
- Kewal Kiran Clothing Limited is amongst the few large branded apparel manufacturers in India.
- 'K-Lounge' store will remain open throughout the year without a weekly off i.e.365 working days.
- The total investment required from the franchisee will be approximately between 38 to 40 lacs.
- A Onetime franchisee fee of Rs.1, 00,000/-for the entire concept and administration cost.
- The interior cost will be approx 18lacs in a carpet area of 1000 to 1200sq.ft. (Includes cost of mannequin, signage, software, hardware, accessories etc)
- The minimum stock would be of 2500 to 3000pcs amounting to approx Rs.20lacs (Inclusive of all four brands, Killer, Easies, lawman & Integriti)
- The premises should have minimum frontage of 25ft and minimum height of 10ft.
- Franchisee also has to pay architect fees of Rs.1,15,000/-
- The cost of carry bags will be charged to Franchisee.
Desired Franchisee Profile:
- Franchisee should be mentally inclined to do a business of 1crore per annum
- Should be passionate about customer service in the apparel for lifestyle area
- Franchisee can get penning invitation cards approx between 800 to 1000 cards depending upon the requirement. (Rs.20000/-)
- Profitable markdown is provided to franchisee
- The creative for POS i.e. posters and visuals will be provided by the company, the cost of printing and installation will be shared equally between the franchisee and company