Institute of Solar Technology
No. of Franchise Outlets: 1
Investment: Rs. 2lac - Rs.5lac
Institute of Solar Technology brings you the opportunity to start your own business with minimum risk!
Institute of solar Technology (IST) is an academic and research-oriented & Entrepreneurship Development Institute. Functioning of ”Institute of solar Technology” was started from August, 2013. Initially, it was organized by “Shyamsundar Child and Women Development Society”. In November 2014, after formation of “Global Advance Training and Educational Trust (GATE Trust)”, the Institute of Solar Technology had been undertaken by the said trust. GATE Trust works in partnership with companies, organizations, community development associations and sociological research institutes.
To educate and inspire individuals and communities to live in a more sustainable lifestyle using renewable energy, also enlightening them with diverse examples of sustainability from around the world.
Becoming a centre requires a commitment to achieving and maintaining the high standards which have made Institute of Solar Technology famous around the world. Becoming a centre requires a number of pre-approval checks, and successful applicants pay a fee for being approved as an authorize training centre.
- An IST Authorized Training Center can be established in any city in India. In fact it can be established wherever there is a need for PV Solar Training.
- Interested person must have own running educational institute or own building.
- Two classrooms with a seating capacity of minimum 25 students each. The classrooms shall have sufficient ventilation and in reasonably peaceful environments.
- There must be a computer lab and a PV electrical lab for at least 25 students.
- PV lab - as per IST guide/requirements (Approx Rs.1,00,000/- for first time).
- Teacher/Faculty - as per IST guide/requirements (Interested person must be technically sound)
- Open rooftop minimum 1000sq.ft and installed PV rooftop system (minimum 1KW)
- One digital projector (Optional)
- White boards and related tools
- Computers with internet connection, Printer, Scanner, Photocopying machine etc
- Back-up power to support other outlined infrastructure for at least 2 hours. (Optional)
- Availability of clean drinking water.
- Toilets for students.
- At least 1 notice board to display all relevant notices.
- Fire extinguisher.
- First Aid Kit
Minimum investment capacity of IST Franchisee holder is three lakh at opening stage.
Thanks & Regards
Institute of Solar Technology Team