No. of Franchise Outlets: --
Investment: Rs. 2lac - Rs.5lac
Indian-jewellery.com – a perfect business model for you to join Indian Fashion jewellery sector as a distributor, connect now!
Indian Fashions - Manufacturer, Exporters and Wholesalers of all types of Indian Fashion Jewellery.
Year of Establishment: 2003.
- Serving more than 5000 B2B Customers, across the world.
- Manufacturing for more than 50 Leading Jewellery Brands in USA, Canada, France, Germany, and Australia.
- Exporting to B2B (wholesale buyers) customers in more than 20 countries, since 2003.
- Manufacturing 20 different varieties of Indian Fashion Jewellery.
- Huge Variety. We maintain more than 16000 designs In-Stock, available for immediate dispatch.
- Highly Innovative. We presently create more than 3000 new designs every month.
- Strong Supply Chain Management.
- In-house Cataloguing facility.
- Strong Delivery Network. Capable of serving 200000+ pin/zip codes across the world.
- In-house R&D Team to understand Market Trends.
INDIAN FASHIONS is a leading Manufacturer and Exporter of high quality Indian Fashion Jewellery. The company is lead by the Shri Diptiman Chatterjee who is the CEO and Founder of the company. His strong entrepreneurial capabilities combined with leadership and motivational qualities have helped the company to earn an international repute.
We have around 200 craftsmen working in our 18 midsized Manufacturing Units in West Bengal, Rajasthan and Mumbai. Our administrative head office in Asansol (West Bengal), is built on 4000 square feet, in a 14000 square feet campus area. The office is located in a serene atmosphere in West of Asansol.
Distributorship Business Model:
Once you become a Distributor, WE will do advertising support (for initial 2 months) in your area to find DEALERs. you just have to appoint Dealers by taking 40,000.00 Rs each, where the break up should be like, 35000.00 Rs stock should given to dealers and 5000.00 Rs as Non-refundable dealership fees collected by you only.
Every dealer will get specially designed kits by INDIAN FASHIONS. You can make as many dealers as you can at anywhere in India. There will be no territorial boundation. Now the dealers should sell products by reference selling/ organise events shows / kitty parties / inviting his customers to a collection point (at your office). Now your work is that to only exchange the kits every week between A dealer to B dealer and C dealer to D dealer and so on, As they can show new collections of jewellery every time (and it seems they can carry / maintain a huge stock of 400000.00 whether investing 40000.00 only) to end customers and earn more revenues for you and himself.
Case Scenario : if at least 5 dealers run smoothly a distributor can earn 60000.00 - 70000.00 Rs. / MO approx.
- Kundan jewellery
- Polki Jewellery.
- Pachhi Jewellery
- American Diamond Jewellery.
- CZ jewellery.
- Patwa jewellery.
- South Indian Jewellery.
- Meenakari jewellery.
- Bridal Jewellery
- Jewellery Accessories.
- Pearl Jewellery.
- 92.5 Sterling Silver Jewellery
- Rajwadi Jewellery.
- Western Jewellery
- Victorian Jewellery
- Gram Gold Jewellery
- Gold Plated Jewellery.
- Ethnic Rajasthani jewellery.
Who can apply for a Distributorship?
- Agile to bring up big business ahead.
- Could make a good business relationship with customers, dealers and the Mother Company.
- Burning desire to be successful.
Business Advantages for Distributors:
- Our product range (mainly between Rs 200 to Rs 1500) makes it very easy to sale by End seller.
- Payback period: 3 - 6 months.
- Advantage of lifetime Distributorship term
- Investment- Rs. 3,00,000 for distributors & Rs. 40000 for Dealers.
- Area needed - Office space required 120 - 150 sq ft..
This is your chance to become a successful entrepreneur of tomorrow, Apply today for details!
Thanks & Regards
Indian Fashions Team