I.B.S.-(INSTITUTE OF BANKING SERVICES)
No. of Franchise Outlets: 17
Investment: Rs. 50,000 - Rs. 2lac
Institute of banking services (I.B.S) bring you the opportunity to be your own boss and reap great returns on your investment...Join Today!
Institute of banking services (I.B.S) is the sister concern of Nimbus education society which is helping the students to fulfil their dreams since 2006. IBS identified an immense need gap in the form of unavailability of quality guidance and mentoring for baking exams and other public sector exams and have also designed a proper system to fulfil this gap.
It offers quality guidance and mentoring for Bank PO, Clerical, Insurance, SSC, TET, Railways, CDS and other Govt. entrance exams. Managed by a team of professionals from TOP BANKS such as State Bank of India, Central Bank of India, Union Bank Of India & Punjab National Bank, I.B.S.'s course structure, study material and teaching methodology are comprehensive, holistic and updated periodically.
- Low investment business model
- Excellent returns on investment
- Low working capital
- Proven business model for success
- Individual with professional business ethics
- Entrepreneurs having desire to start a business in education and training industry
- Individual having sound managerial skills and want to become an entrepreneur
- Person with zeal to become successful and have his own business
- Person capable of investing Rs. 50,000 - Rs. 2lac for business start up
What Franchisee Gest?
- Established brand name & logo to use
- Access to success driven business module
- In-depth orientation on every aspect of business
- All material support, online or offline with regards to book and other marketing material
- Training to teachers in all areas will be provided
- Online facility will also be provided by I.B.S.
- Marketing & Advertisement assistance
- Extensive ongoing support
“Join Institute of Banking Services (I.B.S) to be a leading entrepreneur in education & training industry...Hurry!”
Thanks & Regards
Institute of banking services (I.B.S) Team