No. of Franchise Outlets: 1
Investment: Rs. 20lac - Rs. 30lac
Homart - a retail sector business model you need to explore for a good ROI model!
Homart is a venture based on modern trade wherein we build a franchisee network that would retail centrally sourced products, thereby achieving efficiency in terms of cost, time, logistics and turnover and ensures profitability to franchisee owners associated with us.
In the next two years Homart will aim to have 100 stores across Kerala in its network. The first store is at Kodungalur and has been functioning since January 2015.
Based on market potential and franchisee owner’s investment and management ability, we would have the following categories of stores in our portfolio:
- Median stores: 750 – 1500 sq. ft.
- Monumental stores: 1500 – 3000 sq ft.
Products distributed by HOMART would centre on customized gifts for special occasions, Brassware and Decorative Artware, Handicrafts, Crystal and Crockery and Extensive range of Home Dècor products.
Our eyes are set on being a complete home improvement solution provider and we would move in this direction while we source brands.
2 & 3 Tier markets still are aspiration and have purchasing power derived through foreign remittances, but still relies on unorganized retail which does not have the resource or knowledge to cater to their needs.
As a branded, organized chain of stores Homart could absorb the potential of such markets with competitive pricing, extensive product range in a wide range of price categories that will address their aspiration of having access to products that the metro or city dwellers do.
With Homart trained service staff, each store will promise a consistent and unmatched shopping experience for customers thereby ensuring loyalty and retention.
- Growth for Homart, in terms of number of stores & the length and breadth of the product portfolio.
- Growth for brands sold by us, through helping it tap into the massive potential of 2 & 3 tier markets.
- Growth for franchisee owners achieved through maintaining adaptive, agile and responsive relationships.
- Growth for customers, in terms of best products, best choices and best prices.
Brand Homart will be defined by consistency. From store design and layout to end consumer shopping experience, every single store in the chain will speak the same language.
- Marketing support would be a continuous effort by the back-end team of Homart.
- Focused, target audience centred, relevant and store & market specific communication support would be provided.
- Modern trade system will also enable Homart to provide the room to adopt effective sales promotion as well without affecting profitability."
Connect with us to know more about the business model.