Helen O'Grady International
No. of Franchise Outlets: 50-100
Investment: Rs. 2lac - Rs.5lac
Helen O'Grady International, the leading educational franchise opportunity for you...Read On!
Helen O'Grady International is the worldâ€™s largest after-school drama programme offering a self-development programme for children and adults designed to build self-confidence and self-esteem through a carefully constructed drama programme.
- Speech & Drama: Academic Programme & Workshops for students of all age groups
- Teacher Training: - Early Childhood Care + Education, Enrichment Workshops
- Personality Development: - English Speaking Modules + Voice and Communication
Why Franchise with Helen O'Grady International?
- Unblemished record of over thirty five years
- More than one million students in over 30 countries have benefitted from its courses
Desired Franchisee Profile:
- A women entrepreneur
- An educationists or a professional
- An existing preschool
- An activity centre or an educational institute & company
Initial franchisee fee and Royalty:
- Investment: Rs. 2lac - Rs.5lac
- Franchise/Brand Fee: Rs. 5lacs and upward
- Royalty/Commission: 20%
- The franchisee will have the full support of the franchisor in establishing the business.
- Selection of studio locations
- Advertising and marketing
- Training of teachers
- Setting up of office
- Training in enrolment techniques.
- The franchisee is given the specialised knowledge and training needed to operate the Academy classes as a highly successful business.
- The franchisee becomes an independent business person within the framework of the franchise agreement and can, by hard work and effort, maximise the high earning potential of the franchise territory.
- The franchisee's business commences with the benefit of a name, reputation and goodwill, already established in Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Malaysia, China, Korea, Singapore, India, USA, Malta, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- The franchisee can set up a lucrative and proven business, without the need to risk a substantial amount of capital in an untried venture
- The franchisee has access to the specialised, highly skilled knowledge and experience of the franchisor's head office organisation, whilst continuing in a self-employed capacity.
- The franchisee has the benefit of the franchisor's trade name, as well as a highly developed, well documented and successful system.
- The franchisee has the benefit of the franchisor's continuous research and development programmes, designed to improve and update all aspects of the Academy's operations.
So, if you are looking for a low investment and high returns, or looking to increase the revenue from your existing infrastructure, connect with us.
Thanks & Regards
Helen O'Grady International Team