George Telegraph Training Institute
No. of Franchise Outlets: 50
Investment: Rs. 30lac - Rs. 50lac
Want to train students for a life of education, determination and service to mother-land? Join hands with George Telegraph Training Institute
The George Telegraph Training Institute (GTTI) was born in the last millennium and has stridden into its 91st year, all along being dedicated in ‘Building Careers’ for the nation’s youth by way of imparting vocational training at affordable rates.
The GTTI has all along imparted education through more than fifty vocational courses to the youth of the nation with the sole objective to give them a career. Basically, it improves unemployment problem by providing the youth with job oriented training, empowered the youth of average merit with relevant set of skills and guided him towards a successful career.
The GTTI from one training centre in Sealdah, Kolkata in 1920 has expanded to 50 centres across the eastern states of India imparting training to more than 25000 students in a year.
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Air condition and Refrigeration Engineering
- Computer Hardware Engineering
- Audio Video Engineering
- Electrical Technician and many more
Why franchise with GTTI?
- The only Institute in India and Burma selected by the Government of India for training of British Non-Commissioned Officers and men of the British Army throughout India and Burma.
- One of only three organisations in India to function as an Examination Centre for Proficiency, First and Second Class, COP/ROGC/REG/RT(R)/RITM (Maritime) conducted by the Ministry of Communications, Department of Telecommunications, Government of India.
- Selected by Department of Labour, Government of India, as a Civil-Military training centre.
- Recognised by Railway Board, New Delhi, as a training centre for Railway Employees in Wireless Telegraphy.
- Recognised by Regional Directorate of Resettlement and Employment, Ministry of Labour, Government of India.
- Investment: Rs. 30lac - Rs. 50lac
- Franchise/Brand Fee: 7, 00,000
- Area Required: 2500 Sq. ft.
- Branch start-up support
- Site selection support
- Field Assistance
- Marketing assistance
GTTI Franchise Benefits:
- Exclusive territorial rights is given to unit franchisee
- Detailed operating manuals is available for franchisee
- High returns on investment
- Guidance & support from the head office while opening the franchise
“If you are interested in the above franchise concept, please contact us today for more details.”
Thanks & Regards
George Telegraph Training Institute (GTTI) Team