First Step Play School
No. of Franchise Outlets: --
Investment: Rs. 10lac - Rs. 20lac
Are you looking for a profitable play school franchise to secure your future earnings? Join hands with FirstSteps - a play school
FirstSteps is one of the leading play schools providing the highest standards of early childhood education. At FirstSteps programs offer peace of mind to each parent by providing the highest standards of child care and education.
Basically, it offers the most comprehensive Child Care Learning Environment to meet the needs of thechild and set in a foundation of intelligence and learning in the child.
FirstSteps takes its roots from a curriculum (not syllabus) that is laced with content that reinforces:
- Sentient songs and stories specifically written / benchmarked
- Daily care of plants and animals
- Cultural awakening of different background and races through selection of language
- Mother tongue of the child
- Language II
- Selection of rhymes (English, Hindi, Sanskrit, French…)
Why invest with FirstSteps?
- Successful business model
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to be your own boss
- FirstSteps has developed interesting and intelligent, in-house, training modules for the centre’s educators and staff.
- Regular up gradation of methodologies and systems is undertaken by involving experts on the subject and field.
- Area required: 2000-3000 sq ft, ground floor (owned/lease)
- Investment: Rs. 10lac - Rs. 20lac
- Franchise/Brand Fee: Rs. 3-5 lac
- Royalty/Commission: 15%
- Pre & post launch support
- Field assistance
- Promotional support
- Marketing assistance
- Advertising support
FirstSteps Franchise Benefits:
- Great returns on investment
- Complete access to successful business model
- Guidance & support from the head office while opening the franchise
- Benefit from renewable franchise agreement of 5 year
- Exclusive territorial rights is given to unit franchisee
“If you want to empower children along the grain at their own pace, then FirstSteps franchise opportunity is the best you could ask for!”
Thanks & Regards