Emerge Vocational Skills
No. of Franchise Outlets: 6
Investment: Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 50,000
Emerge Vocational Skills P Ltd – best option to start your own business with a renowned name in industry...Read On!
Emerge Learning Services (P) Ltd is an ISO 9001:2008 certified Company offering “Technology Enabled Education and Training Solutions.” Emerge is promoted essentially to offer SOLUTIONS in the Information Management, e-governance, Skill Building in Professional Education, Corporate and Government segments. Emerges’ Professional Skill Development Training are in the three major areas - Information Technology, Hospitality & Tourism and Banking, Financial Services & Insurance.
Emerge Vocational Skills P Ltd is a subsidiary of Emerge group, affiliated to NSDC as a Training Partner. In line with the founded principles of NSDC, EVS aspires to provide training and skill enhancement for promoting employment and/or entrepreneur opportunities to people. EVS has identified to deliver its expertise in the following five major sectors; namely BFSI, Hospitality, IT-Electronics, Food processing and Healthcare.
- Skills/Subject Matter Expertise with Key sector leaders, Sector Skill Councils and Global Market leaders
- Qualification/Accreditation with Sector Skill Councils/Industries
- Mobilisation & Skill Delivery with NGOs and Private Entrepreneurs
- Student Fee Re-imbursement with various schemes of NSDC through Star Scheme
- Placement & real world experience employers, Sector Skill Councils and Industry Associations
- Partner has a management team in place, the details of which it is willing to share.
- Partner must have defined and measurable performance indicators.
- Partner must have been in operation for a minimum of three years since commencement.
- Results and impact of its operations must be available for verification.
- Audited financial statements should be available for verification.
What can the partner expect from us?
- Detailed operation manuals and process.
- A wide array of industry oriented products to sell in the market.
- Assistance in setting up the training centre.
- Training on induction of new business partner and their staff; faculty and student counsellor.
- Periodic training on sales with and marketing operations.
- Training on regular assessment, certification process, feedback and improvement of training quality.
- Constant evolvement of training content and updating ongoing product training.
- Training on new products and processes as and when evolved.
- Placement support for students undergoing training.
- Tax Benefits and subsidies being a NSDC recognized performance partner.
- Corporate Branding and Marketing.
Benefits to Partners:
- Business Implementation Support
- Further Business Opportunities
- On-going support and mentoring on Business Operations and Sales
- E-learning, technology enabled teaching and learning methods
- Assessment/Certification and Accreditation through Sector Skill Council
- Trainer Capacity Building
- Optimum delivery-mix
- In-Class Conceptual Learning
- Collaborative Projects
- Virtual Class Room/Occupational Labs
- Equal Respect
We are pleased to share our growth, success and best practices with Business Partners and invite passionate entrepreneurs to part on this great opportunity.
Thanks & Regards
Emerge Vocational Skills P Ltd Team