No. of Franchise Outlets: 10-20
Investment: Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 50,000
CBM Group is an institution working in the field of education for over 26 years.
Presently it is conducting technology based programs such as a Computer Education Program, Audio Visual program, Knowledge Center, E-interactive and E-library in over 300+ schools/colleges catering to more than 4,00,000 + students.
CBM group has a team of more than 600+ professionals, including experienced educators.
We have multiple programs to offer in schools, details for which are mentioned below.
We are sure there must be many educational institutions in your city. As schools are our main clients, we would like to associate with you to promote and sell the following:
Children’s Books :
- Books for pre-primary students, a range of titles in computer books for classes KG to 10 and books on general subjects such as value education, general knowledge, drawing and many more. These books can be promoted in schools, computer classes, preschools, book shops and school suppliers.
- These books are sold on annual basis.
E-Library Program :
- The School E-library is a technology backed program in which students have access to a rich collection of interactive animated e-books covering popular classics, value-based stories, audio visual books, encyclopedias, e-magazines, e-newspapers, curriculum based topics and much more.
- The E-library program can be installed in the present computers of the school and is sold on annual basis.
The business requires visiting schools, meeting the concerned teachers, explaining the highlights of the products to them and lastly, leaving samples of books or software with them, whichever they choose to keep. These sample books/software would be provided to you. A subsequent follow up would be required to convince the client. The products can also be promoted and sold in computer classes, preschools, book shops and school suppliers.
Final orders from schools will start coming from December / January onwards for the next academic year. We shall dispatch the ordered books to you and you, in turn will supply it to your schools. The books will be supplied to you at listed price of the product less distributor's discount.
For Digital Software
It’s a round the year marketing product - schools can adapt or order for such products at any time of the year, therefore, each month is a marketing month. Peak orders are seen from the month of September to June. Thereafter once the orders are finalized we shall dispatch the ordered software to you and you, in turn will supply it to your schools. The software will be supplied to you at listed price of the product less distributor's discount.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
1. A proven success formula in terms of products and services
2. Business and financial planning
3. Full technical know-how support for
a. Initial Marketing
b. Day -to -day operations
4. Full training provided builds confidence to market digital educational products and
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
1. Promoting of products to potential customers and booking orders
2. Supplying the products to customers
3. Serving the customers and taking care of academic needs, training needs and maintenance of equipment through the equipments service centres
4. Maintaining customer relationship (CRM) so that business can be generated every year
- a. Quality and reasonably priced products
- b. Products widely accepted and used in more than twelve hundred schools across India
- c. Covers the syllabus prescribed by CBSE, ICSE and State Board
- d. Assured returns with no scope for loss
- e. Pleasant work conditions as it requires visiting educational institutions
- f. Low capital outlay
- g.Requires basic infrastructure
From our experience we estimate that a new channel partner will be able to sell 30,000 to 40,000 books in about 20 to 30 schools and over 25-35 Software Solutions in the 1st year of operation itself. This will generate an approximate turnover of about 40 to 50 lakhs per annum.
Normally, when books/software are selected by schools they remain in use for about 3 years. This implies assured income on repeat orders. As books and software are sold on yearly basis, there is a high possibility of guaranteed repeat orders and revenue for the next few years once the school buys the product.
- The distributor will be granted to purchase for resale under mentioned products for their city.
- 2.Agreement Duration
- The agreement shall remain effective for a period of three years and thereafter renewal by mutual consent.
- 3.One Time Start-up Distributor Fee
- The Distributor shall furnish non-refundable one time distributorship fee as under:
Non- Refundable Distributorship fee (3 Years)
To create a professional and mutual invested objective, the distributor is requested to submit a small fee as a distributor fee.
Rs.50,000/- (Marketing Kit Excluding tablet/laptop)
Rs.75,000/- (Marketing Kit includes Tablet/Laptop containing demo)
What we also provide within the fee:
- Introductory Marketing Kit
- 10 Sets of Samples
- 30 Brochures
- 5 Demo CDs
- 1 Laptop/Tablet*
Class of Products
- - Children's Books
- - E-Library based Multimedia Content CD
- - Computer Education Multimedia Content CD
- 4.Sales Price for Distributors
- Books – 40% discount on list price
- E-Library Based – 40% discount on list price Multimedia Content CD