No. of Franchise Outlets: 180
Investment: Rs. 2lac - Rs.5lac
Grab the great opportunity to join hands with Delhi Academy of Medical Sciences to fulfil your business dreams...Hurry!
Delhi Academy of Medical Sciences (DAMS) is the India’s leading post graduate medical entrance coaching institute, preparing students for all India pg entrance, AIIMS PG entrance, and state PG entrance.
It is a well-established name in the field of PG Medical Entrance Education for over 14 years now. DAMS - recognized for its impeccable foresight, enviable expertise and innate acumen.
- Extensive subject wise teaching by experts and authors of popular books.
- Detailed Notes
- MCQ based Brain storming sessions
- Pioneers in test and discussion course
- Nationwide presence and All India Ranking of tests
Why Delhi Academy of Medical Sciences (DAMS):
- Association with the reputed DAMS brand of a respected business house
- DAMS - the name that is well established in the PG Medical Entrance education world
- Access to a proven business model
- All necessary assistance and training to set up and start off
- Effective advertising, promotion and publicity support
- Could be the one having interest in a business in education field
- Entrepreneurs looking for a business opportunity in education & training industry
- Person with sound managerial skills
- Person having experience in education and training business will be preferred
- Person with availability of 200-300 sq. ft. office area and classroom around 1500 sq. ft.
- Franchisee training done at franchisee office
- Field assistance available for franchisees
- Someone from head office will assist the franchise in setting up the franchise
- Marketing & advertising assistance
- Exclusive territorial rights given to a unit franchise
- Detailed operating manuals for franchisees
- Present IT systems will be included in franchise
- Established brand name
“Contact today to join a well-established name in the field of PG Medical Entrance Education and be your own boss.”
Thanks & Regards
Delhi Academy of Medical Sciences (DAMS) Team