Callido Learning LLP
No. of Franchise Outlets: Less than 10
Investment: Rs. 2lac - Rs.5lac
Start your online learning business model with Callido Learning LLP...Explore!
Callido is a learning science and digital publishing company that is founded by Ivy League graduates. Starting from humble beginnings in 2012, Callido was formally launched in 2015 as a company that develops 21st Century Skills courses.
Callido was established to realize its founders’ vision that all people should be equipped with the right cognitive tools to achieve their aspirations. To this end, Callido’s mission is to become the most successful provider of high quality learning experiences to develop cognitive skills. At Callido, we strive to achieve this mission by developing premium learning products to help everyone from pre-schoolers to pensioners develop the skills they need in the real world and succeed in their careers.
In a nutshell, we conceptualize and develop personal learning solutions to foster 21st Century Skills by working with various stakeholders – corporate leaders, researchers and employees - to build a knowledge base of learning materials to support soft skills development.
Callido today is a large professional team of educationists, instructional designers and product experts who ensure that our learners receive nothing but the best that learning technology can offer.
The company's first product was released in July 2015. By November 2015, Callido signed on its tenth institutional client. By March 2016, one of its offerings was formally reviewed and recognized by Cambridge as an effective medium for the development of cognitive skills. In April 2016, Dr. Lina Fruzzetti – a professor at an Ivy League institution in the United States – reviewed Callido’s programmes and came onboard as a certifying authority.
To realize its vision of reaching a wide audience of learners, Callido has established partnerships with leading organizations in the soft skills learning sector. Callido strives everyday to ensure the success of its learners as it prepares them for the rapidly changing world of the 21st Century.
What are 21st century skills?
21st century skills are logical and analytical thinking, problem-solving and effective communication. These skills are more important today than at any point in our history, because we live in an information age.
Our students today will be in jobs that do not yet exist. Tomorrow’s jobs will need students to rapidly adapt to new challenges in new industries. For this, they need to be able to think deeply and creatively, find innovative solutions and communicate clearly and effectively.
We provide world-leading educational resources to develop these skills in a way which seamlessly fits into school schedules and can also be taken by students independently, outside of an educational institution.
Why teach these skills using Callido’s platform?
Students already spend a lot of time online and they need to be able to leverage technology to compete in this globalised age. Our platform teaches these skills online in an interactive and interesting format. The students have complete flexibility in learning and our intelligent platform captures their performance and progress at every step.
Our platform has also been endorsed by some of the world’s most renowned educationists and offers top-notch teaching quality in a cost-effective, efficient and scalable manner.
Benefits of CALLIDO Partnership and Products
- Better learning for students, resulting in better student scores. Students fulfil their aspirations and give better word of mouth/marketing for you.
- Chance to be a pioneer in the future of learning and blended learning.
- Incorporation of world-class education technology gives you a competitive edge and enables higher fees.
- Best in-class teaching methodology and technology for better student-teacher interactions.
- Students get exposure to computer based learning and intelligent computer based assessments.
- Students are prepared to apply their learning across every phase and event in their life.
- Students and academic advisors can have an informed view of students’ aspirations which is not based on main stream education but the skills they possess.
- Economies of scale where the offering is pocket-friendly (starting from R10/day/student).
- Better staff throughput and feedback by learning.
- One of the best, scalable and profitable business models with low initial investment and successful Return on Investment.
Getting your own business started takes lot of courage and experience, but a franchise model can help you be your own boss with ease.
Callido Learning LLP Team