ELSA Learning Pvt. Ltd.
No. of Franchise Outlets: 5
Investment: Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 50,000
Owning a BrilArt franchise is extremely interesting, stimulating and financially rewarding...Read On!
Powered by ELSA Learning Pvt. Ltd., BrilArt is a world-class experiential creativity & art program for 4 to 8 year olds. Its main objective is to make quality experiential art classes and curriculum accessible to as many children as possible across the globe.
BrilArt is a home-based business that requires you to switch hats between being a teacher, a business owner, a marketer and most importantly an inspirer in your neighbourhood and community.
Why to take franchise of BrilArt?
- Tie up with reputed brand from India
- Commercially and technically viable and proven project
- Low investment and minimum risk
- Reasonable ROI (return on investment)
BrilArt is looking for women who are seeking a balance between work and family. There are many criteria used to evaluate the suitability of applicants some of which are detailed below;
- A liking for children
- The desire to make a positive impact on children’s lives and some money for yourself
- A liking for art and reasonable creativity (You don’t have to be an artist)
- An investment potential of Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 50,000
- A room with a minimum floor area of 250 sq. ft.
- A computer and a reasonably fast internet connection
- Business Start-up support
- Marketing assistance
- Advertising support
- Field Assistance
Benefits to BrilArt Franchisee:
- Right to use the brand name “BrilArt”
- Good returns on investment
- Marketing materials is given to franchisee
- Franchise training is done at Chennai
- Detailed operating manuals is available for franchisee
“This is only for women, like you. If you want to make a difference to your life, your family's finances and to contribute to the development of children in your community, then this is the best business opportunity for you. This franchisee business has your interests at heart and will work extra time to make sure that you are a success in your business.”
Thanks & Regards