Bhavya Entrepreneur Incubation Service Foundation
No. of Franchise Outlets: 20-50
Investment: Rs. 50,000 - Rs. 2lac
Bhavya Entrepreneur Incubation Service Foundation brings a franchise model to explore!
In supporting a student’s entrepreneurial journey at BFEIC is to provide them with an opportunity to experience entrepreneurship in a practical set up, allowing them to test and build their entrepreneurial skills further, and to evaluate whether an entrepreneurial career might be feasible option to make the most of their talents.
The BFEIC support this process by
- Providing training, mentoring and advice on entrepreneurial careers and starting a business
- Helping students to shape their entrepreneurial ideas e.g. into a business plan
- Helping students to assess the viability of their entrepreneurial ideas
We are also trying to change the way college brand themselves , instead of 100 % placements ads, we would like to see major chuck of students have started own ventures. This method of education and mapping is more successful in western and European universities. Entrepreneurship is the process of starting a business or other organization.
The entrepreneur develops a business model, acquires the human and other required resources, and is fully responsible for its success or failure. Entrepreneurship operates within an entrepreneurship ecosystem.
- Leadership experience in related field
- A track record of success in providing the highest level of customer service & satisfaction in business
- Entrepreneurial excellence with zeal to become successful
- Marketing assistance
- Ongoing support
- Advertisement support
- Success driven business model
Join us as a franchisee and start a new business with an added advantage.