No. of Franchise Outlets: --
Investment: Rs. 10lac - Rs. 20lac
Established in the Year 2013, Attica Group is a new and vibrant entrant to the Gold Business with its Head Office at Queens Road,Bangalore. The promoter of Attica group, Mr.Bommanahalli Babu, has a long term vision of addressing the problems faced by the public, who wanted to sell their used gold for a fair rate. In today’s scenario, when the public looks for buying gold, they have got hundreds of Jewellers available and they are more or less organised. Similarly when people want to pledge their gold, again there are number of options available, both in the organized and unorganized sector especially NBFCs, Pawn Brokers, Cooperative Societies, and Banks etc. But when one looks at selling their used gold for an emergency, options are very limited and the avenues available are lacking transparency.
To address the above stated problem area, Mr.Bommanahalli Babu has started an Organisation namely Attica Gold Company which have got a clear brand value in the city of Bangalore within a short span of its operation. Though the old gold buying is happening in an unorganised manner, Mr.Babu’s vision is to set up his business in a most professional manner. By installing Karat Checking machines with most modern Germen technology in each and every branch by which, Attica clearly wants to set a milestone in the old gold/used Gold buying business.
Currently with 5 branches across Bangalore city, Attica Gold Company is in the news, and with its vision to spread this business across the country. Attica has decided to take some positive steps towards creating a world class business environment, by which there will be an opportunity to satisfy the needy public, who wanted to sell their gold in a most transparent environment with the best possible rate. The Attica group which is one way a Start-up business, with about less than 1 Year vintage, is aiming to provide financial assistance to the customers who wanted to sell their Gold, Platinum and Silver ornaments for the best price.
Attica Group of Companies are led by its Promoter and Managing Director Mr.Bommanahalli Babu, who has been instrumental in conceptualising and building the idea of providing assistance to those who wanted to trade their used gold in a transparent and Professional environment and had built 5 branches across Bangalore city from the scratch within 12 months of its operation. His vision is to establish Attica Gold Company a world Class organisation, and is committed to provide reasonable returns to their Clients and investors with steady and organic growth. The group is looking forward to establish the brand “Attica Gold” in a big way and to set an example of leading by example. Being the fore runner in this business, Mr. Babu’s aim is to establish 50 touch points in the next 6 Months, 100 touch points within 12 months and 500 touch points across the country within a span of next 3 years.
Whatever your ornaments may it be Gold Ornaments, Bullions, Platinum Ornaments, Diamonds, unlike other Jewellers, we offer immediate cash/Cheque/NEFT/RTGS settlement for your ornaments. We are specialised in evaluating the value of your gold in a most transparent manner using Karat Checking machines which uses XRF precious metal analysing technology, which is considered as the most modern technology in evaluating the purity.
- Attica Gold Company is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company for its Quality management
- First Company in India to start the Precious metal exchange/buying business using most modern technology with transparency.
- Offers online Price for the customers
- Instant Cash/NEFT/RTGS facility for your Precious metal
- Most Reliable & Simple Process to save your Valuable time
- 100% automated Karat Checking Machines to define the Purity of the gold
- Attica uses most modernGermen Technology withXRF analysers,and is Fully automated
- Very Transparent and secure process to evaluate the Karat in front of the customers
- Well trained Professional Staff to assist the customers who Focus on “Happy Selling Experience”
- 8.00 AM to 8.00 PM Tele Service facility with 24 Hrs Call Back facility to attend your missed call including Sundays
- 10.30 AM to 6.00 PM Branch Service facility excluding Sundays