No. of Franchise Outlets: 50-100
Investment: Rs. 50,000 - Rs. 2lac
Ashani Abacus stated its operations in Bhubaneswar in 2013.
The brand has garnered a name for child skill development in the state of Orissa. Ashani Abacus started its operations in 2013 under the stewardship of its founder Director MrsGitanjali Gupta. Ashani Abacus is a set up by women entrepreneurs in order to develop the mathematical and brain skills of young children using the magic tool of “Abacus”. Ashani Art & Abacus affiliated to Ashani Abacus Trust. Ashani Abacus has today more than 20 centres with approximately more than 1000 students in various districts of Odisha. Mrs. Gitanjali Gouda, Franchisee owner and Course Instructor (CI) for Chandrasekharpur&Jagamara Branch in Bhubaneswar have registered more than 100 students in different levels. Business is headed by MrsGitanjaliGauda and Mr. Rabindra Gauda.
- ØThe KalfunMath Tool course:
- The KalfunMath Tool for Addition and Subtractionis a simple educational device specially designed with patented features, for early use by children from pre-KG to U.K.G.(ie3-5 Years)
- The KalfunMath Tool for Addition and Subtraction is a simple educational device specially designed with patented features, for early use by children from pre-KG to U.K.G.
- ØAbacus/ Mental Arithmetic course:
- Abacus is an ancient Chinese tool
- Abacus is still widely used in place of calculator in China
- In each rod of Abacus, there are four beads below the beam and one bead above the beam
- Each bead below the rod has the value(1) and each bead above the rod has the value(5)
By using Abacus for the manual calculation as a tool, the brain power is harnessed. Also there is anoverall brain development focusing on right brain.
Abacus develops: Concentration, Memory Skills, Listening Skills, Speed and Accuracy, Academic Excellence and many more.
- ØVedic Mathematics course:
'Vedic Mathematics' is the name given to the ancient system of mathematics, or, to be precise, a unique technique of calculations based on simple rules and principles, with which any mathematical problem - be it arithmetic, algebra, geometry or trigonometry - can be solved, hold your breath, orally!
What is Vedic Mathematics? It is a Mental, One-Line system of Arithmetic developed in India over 2,000 years ago, that gets children off the calculator and enabling them to do large multiplications in their head within seconds. There are 16 Universal Sutras or Formulae to learn, and in this Lecture, you will be familiarized with about 6 of them.It improves Memory Skills and Confidence. Teenage children welcome, as they will benefit from this demonstration. People all over the world are currently getting excited about this ancient lost Knowledge, and over 20 schools in the world have now adopted this technique.
Vedic Mathematics For Students & Institutions:
Instill love and remove the fear for Mathematics.
To promote Indian Mathematics.
To enhance computation skills in students.
Improve clarity on mathematical concepts.
Develop analytical thinking through Vedic Mathematics.
- ØHandwriting course:
Ashani Abacus offers Handwriting courses designed to help children to improve the legibility of their handwriting, as well as teach you how to "dress up" handwriting to make it look more "calligraphic."
This course is recommended for:
Adults who want to improve their handwriting for business reasons, for journal writing.
Students who need to write with speed and legibility, for written essays or tests.
Medical professionals who need to improve legibility to meet requirements.
Differentiation of Ashani Abacus child skill development center:
- Totally Practical based Sessions
- innovative skill development concept
- Experienced faculty
- Flexible timing of classes
- Short duration
- Suited for children from 4- 14
FRANCHISEE PROFILE FOR Ashani Abacus
On the basis of the business concept and format and ratings on the above criteria, following characteristics are recommended for a franchisee of ‘Ashani Abacus’:
Investment capacity - Entrepreneurs meeting with the investment and space prerequisite.
Ability to run the business - Franchisees with commitment to efficient service & long-term association.
- Experience similar Industry - Individuals with a similar background are ideal.
- Ability to manage staff - Conversant with the training, daily administration and staff management
- Passion for education industry- Should be excited about imparting education.
Although there may be a number of viable franchisee profiles, Management believes that it should try to attract franchisees that meet the following competency criteria:
- ?Believes in people and capable of motivating team.
- ?High personal standards: discipline, excellence, honesty, integrity, etc.
- ?Able to meet initial investment requirements.
- ?Speed of response and ready to service any time.
- ?Aggressive and Action oriented.
- ?Strives for excellence.
- ?Quick to learn and very quick to implement new learning.
- ?Process/Systems oriented.
- ?Knows how to manage productivity.
- ?Knows how to make profit and where to focus to get it.