No. of Franchise Outlets: --
Investment: Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 50,000
ARSTA Eco brings you the hottest business opportunity offering rewarding benefits of being your own boss...Read On!
ARSTA Eco is an eco technology company based in India, with their main line of operation is manufacturing of Agricultural Substrates, Bio Fertilizer and Bio Fuels.
Our manufacturing unit is located in the coconut growing Hub of Tiptur in Tumkur District, Karnataka which gives us access to abundant raw material. Our plant adopts the latest production technology and our engineering team continuously innovates on environmentally cleaner and efficient processes of converting locally available raw material into high value end products.
Goals and Objectives
- Manufacture innovative products at competitive prices: integrate technology with traditional techniques to produce innovative and low priced products that touch the life of people.
- Create Green Value: Creating negative carbon footprint by adopting innovative production techniques, use of alternative raw materials and recycling waste back into the system.
- People and Local Economy: Generate employment for the locals and be a positive driving factor to the local economy and the social ecosystem.
- Area Required: 1000 Sq Feet
- Investment: Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 50,000
- Franchisee training will be done by factory visit
- Marketing & advertisement assistance
- Field assistance is also available for the franchisee
- Experts from head office will support the franchisee in setting up the franchise
Benefits Franchisee Gets:
- A reputed brand name & logo to use
- Performance guarantee is provided to the franchisee
- Exclusive territorial rights given to a unit franchise
- A trusted business model to follow
- Great returns on investment
Join the league to integrate modern technology with traditional techniques of sustainable living in the areas of Agriculture and Energy...Hurry!
Thanks & Regards
ARSTA Eco Team