Alpine Abacus Academy
No. of Franchise Outlets: 8
Investment: Rs. 50,000 - Rs. 2lac
Join hands with Alpine Abacus Academy to contribute in removing children fear of arithmetic...Read on!
Alpine Abacus Academy has been in the field of education for the last 14 years. The experience has been very rich, rewarding and helped to understand the needs and the difficulties faced by younger children while learning. The company train teachers and help people set up abacus training institutes on a franchise basis. The duration of each term is 3 months and the full course consists of 10 terms. There will be a test, called the Term Test at the end of every term. The classes are held for two hours once a week on Sundays.
Salient features of Alpine Abacus Academy:
- Child realizes that there are other ways to read numbers
- Abacus helps a child to realize that apart from base 10
- Abacus is an activity that involves sight, hearing and use of hands
Potential Franchisee Requirements:
- A sound business sense individual
- Good academic qualifications (minimum qualification graduates)
- Person with basic knowledge of computers
- Financial capacity to take franchise
Alpine Abacus Academy Franchise Requirements:
- Area required: 200-500 sq. ft.
- Investment: Rs. 50,000 - Rs. 2lac
- Spacious room for an office
- Waiting hall/room for the parents
- Display abacus which the franchisee can buy for Rs. 3000/-
Support from Franchisor:
- Support in the promotional materials after signing the agreement
- Assistance in local promotional activities with the prior consent of the company
- Training/ course instructors
Alpine Abacus Academy Franchise Benefits:
- Company will share 25% of the local promotional expenses incurred by the franchisee
- The franchisee fee includes the cost of training one course instructor
- Great returns on investments
For Arithmetic improvement in children in your locality, Take our franchise today.
Thanks & Regards
Alpine Abacus Academy Team