136.1 Yoga Studio
No. of Franchise Outlets: Less than 10
Investment: Rs. 50lac - Rs. 1 Cr.
136.1 Yoga Studios - a great business model for you to become an entrepreneur!
136.1 Yoga Studios was started in 2010 by three Yoga enthusiasts with a passion to take an age old tradition of "fine living practices" to people in India and abroad. The Company was started on sound principles which have stood us on good stead till date.
Guiding Light and Inspiration of 136.1:
- Grace is what sustains us and Grace is what we serve
- 136.1 is nothing but manifestation of this Amazing Grace
- At 136.1, we believe Yoga is for everyone. It is our mission to honour and embrace each member's search for personal growth, wellbeing, and fulfilment by offering the highest quality yoga classes to people of all ages and from all walks of life.
- We do this with love, compassion, a sense of humour, and with respect for what each individual can accomplish through Yoga
- Our aim is to build exquisite places of refuge where our staff and members can discover their limitless potential. A place that challenges the mind, heals the body, and strengthens ones spirit
- Yoga is many things to many people. It is fitness, it is health, it is relaxation, it is transformation, it is the opening of new possibilities, and it is community. That is why 136.1 will strive to be an eclectic and open school embracing all types of Yoga.
- At 136.1, you will find classes in all styles and at all levels from Mysore Ashtanga, to Sivananda, Satyananda Yoga tradition , Power Yoga , classical Hatha Yoga etc,
- To present a 5000 year old tradition from a fresh pair of eyes.
- An eclectic blend of tradition and modernity without compromising on the purity of yogic science
- To also make Yoga look cool and hip.Yoga is a serious subject but who says you can't have fun!
- To democratize the yoga domain and make yoga accessible and affordable to as many people as possible
- Position 136.1 as the ' best one hour holiday on earth..
- Certified and experienced teachers from different lineages
- Top quality service aimed at Member Delight
- Enhanced Member Experience will have 3 dimensions - Experience provided by the teaching/teacher, Experience provided by the infrastructure and studio environment and Experience provided by the staff of 136.1
- 136.1 is a yoga studio where teaching philosophy incorporates the essence of the four key forms of yoga - Hatha Yoga , Raja Yoga ,Bhakti Yoga and Karma Yoga
- The teaching will cater to a large and varied demographics (3 year old - 80 year old)
- While Hatha/Power Yoga will remain the central theme and the prime driver, the classes will give members good experience of all the four forms
- Kids Yoga /Senior Citizens Yoga/Therapeutic Yoga/Private Yoga to complement the regular classes.
- A typical class will have a good blend of asanas, pranayama , breath awareness , meditation and deep relaxation
- Regular interaction between teacher and members to assess the progress of the member. Once a month , a dedicated class on yogic philosophy and yogic science by each teacher
- Special classes/Immersions/workshops to complement the regular classes. The aim of these classes will be to give people an opportunity to experience the different dimensions of yoga
- Regular retreat at leading yoga schools to stay connected with the source and help members dive deeper into their spiritual practice
- Teachers and teachings to encourage members to practice detachment in all forms. Attachment should only be with the practice and not teachers as attachment with class/teachers fosters dependence and not independence.
Member Service Philosophy:
- The premise of 136.1 service philosophy will be Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs which addresses the evolving and changing needs/wants/desires of human beings
- The management, staff, teachers and support staff will have to constantly stay hawk-eyed on the different needs of different individuals.
Want to start this business for lucrative profits? Connect now for more details!